This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid turbo's

Hello peeps, just wondering what sort of price i am lookin at to hybrid my standard K04 turbo??

From AET turbos £871.85 to hybrid your own (if its in good shape) if you want a new turbo to hybrid its an extra £432

Specs on what they do.

Astra K04/K06 hybrid.

direct fit drop in unit, no modifications required when fitting.

Full Turbo Spec:

K04 turbine wheel with 7 deg cutback blades
    Low inertia lightened K04 turbine wheel

K06 35Lb/min billet compressor wheel

Modified seal plate

CNC re-profiled compressor cover

Motorsport 360 degree thrust bearing system

Total seal turbine piston ring

14 psi Forge actuator

Enlarged wastegate valve

Ported and flowed manifold and turbine housing

Ported and flowed compressor cover

Best ¼ mile drag time achieved so far with this turbo is 11.6 secs!

The Turbo can produce air for 330-350HP and makes the engine very drivable, most customers comment it's like driving a V8, tremendous amount of torque and pulls from 2000 rpm all the way to red line with no drop off in power.

This turbo is based on an exchange basis.

If your turbo is badly damaged of you do not have an old unit to return then a surcharge will apply.

http://www.aetturbosonline.co.uk/ind...emart&Itemid=2
    sigpic
    VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

thanks for that buddy very helpful. what stage map would u need to put with this? as i have a bluefin from thorney?..... and is ther any internal mods needed?

Comment

Would like more info on this too. Im with Thorney so what map would i use, the stage 3 map? How much bhp will i be looking at with just the hybrid?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhysmcgill01 View Post
          thanks for that buddy very helpful. what stage map would u need to put with this? as i have a bluefin from thorney?..... and is ther any internal mods needed?
          a hybird turbo can be run on stock/standard map.. the use of a hybird turbo is that it will last longer/ hold boost better /beliver power better ... the stock internal's on a astra vxr are very strong...easy handle 330/340 bhp..and more... but if you wanted to be on the safe side i would change the rods as the vxr comes with forged piston any how's

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
          Would like more info on this too. Im with Thorney so what map would i use, the stage 3 map? How much bhp will i be looking at with just the hybrid?
          as above the hybird is not a bhp mod that will give you more power once fitted ! ..more of a tool that can use the power better and deliver it better..i would 100% get a tunner or ask thorney to give you a map that would benifet a hybird turbo
          ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Working...
          X