X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Hi

Need a bit of urgent help. My car isn't very well. its smoking badly and not running right.

How do i get it to show fault codes so i can check what it is? I've seen before there's a sequence of things to do then it will flash lights at you or something?

Thanks in advance.

if its smoking i dont think the fault codes will help you mate! sounds like a journey to the car hospital!

i believe theres a how too thread mate

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking air sensor maybe, so if i got a fault code confirming it then I can stop panicking quite so much! ha.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchVXR View Post
        Hi

Need a bit of urgent help. My car isn't very well. its smoking badly and not running right.

How do i get it to show fault codes so i can check what it is? I've seen before there's a sequence of things to do then it will flash lights at you or something?

Thanks in advance.
        Sticky thread in the how to section - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=33644

Comment

Nice one, cheers

Comment

Erm, i can't work out how to translate the codes, any help?

They are, 10008, 10021 and 18007.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchVXR View Post
              Erm, i can't work out how to translate the codes, any help?

They are, 10008, 10021 and 18007.
              There you go mate, not checked them do good luck. http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=33644
              sigpic
              Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and runaway. Death really hates that.

Comment

mybe turbo??? hope you sort it pal

Comment

Working...
                X