This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my new wheel and smileing like a kid

I think everyone should know these wheels by know hehe , Got my bran new Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Silver fitted with Hankook Ventus RS2 tiers yesterday

From this

To this, I am so happy with my choose of silver ones

I was cleaning them and waxing them this morning and found this, they had damage my wheel quiet badly, so i need an idea of how to get that fixed ? wheel refurb ?
    Last edited by andriano; 7 August 2010, 06:49 PM.

Looking great bud.

Comment

looking very nice..really do like the siver vxr's yeah look's like a trip to get the weel refurb i would wait a little longer till you got a few more
      ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

nice set of rims mate enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
          looking very nice..really do like the siver vxr's yeah look's like a trip to get the weel refurb i would wait a little longer till you got a few more
          Hehe i have never dameged a wheel myself, I think they damaged it when they where sorting the tracking out, i will have a chat wilth them and they will pay for it

Comment

Originally posted by andriano View Post
            Hehe i have never dameged a wheel myself, I think they damaged it when they where sorting the tracking out, i will have a chat wilth them and they will pay for it
            oh sorry mate i thought you had done it your self well hope you get it sorted mate

car is looking

Comment

really looking good there mate
              Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                oh sorry mate i thought you had done it your self well hope you get it sorted mate

car is looking
                Hehe no problem, But i think i will have to try to get color so i dont have to get them all done

Comment

Nice one mate

Comment

looks superb and really suit!

Comment

Originally posted by andriano View Post
                      Hehe no problem, But i think i will have to try to get color so i dont have to get them all done
                      you could alway's just get the two on the same side done (if) you could'nt get a colour match...save's paying to get 4 done

Comment

Working...
                      X