• Show
Clear All

• rarb settings

hi guys whot settings do you have on your rarb

I found medium/hard the best
    Darren

Comment

What he said^^^^^
      ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

well if you are capable of changing it over your self...give it a try in all...as every 1's driving is diffrerent...but to tighten thing's up a little ..medium is best (2nd soft) i have mine on ...as you need a little give as it will skip out in the wet if to hard...but would be great to have it on stiff on a dry day that why i was saying if capable to change it that would be but i carnt so just keep it at medium to hard
        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

im second hole from the back

Comment

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
            im second hole from the back
            Soft/medium iirc

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
              Soft/medium iirc

yup that's what i have mine on.. wonder if it makes a bug diffrence to have it on hard ? hhmmm

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                yup that's what i have mine on.. wonder if it makes a bug diffrence to have it on hard ? hhmmm
                I changed from soft/medium to medium/hard and I did notice the difference.

Comment

Mine is on Hard, but I have a FARB to counter it out

Comment

ok guys thanks for your help may try hard setting just to see diff

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
                      I changed from soft/medium to medium/hard and I did notice the difference.
                      i wonder how hard it is to change it over from each hole? is it the same as when geting fitted? as in need to drill hole's? or is it more of blots out change hole bolts in?
                      seeing we have a bit sunmeer still left might have a change...but not going to pay some 1 to do it.. would rather leave it as how it is..but i can get it on stands if it is easy to do...

Comment

just change where the locater goes the shorter you make the bar the stiffer it is.

No need to drill just undo the to bolts

Comment

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
                          just change where the locater goes the shorter you make the bar the stiffer it is.

No need to drill just undo the to bolts

thank's mate . will have a look at doing this now see what a diffrence it can make

Comment

Yeh after reading this i may go change mine to fully hard may aswell as ill have to roll it back when the wet weather and snow gets here :roll

Comment

mine on 2nd from rear, gonna try one up tomorrow!!

Comment

Working...
                              X