This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can not decide ..strip or not to strip

look at all the woman looking first sorry but it aint me just my chrome strip's on my car

what you think?

so what do people think? should i do the rest or keep the chrome strip's

in person it look's a little naff as in look's like some thing you get out of max power to hide the chrome strip's...im going to do the rest if i like them after a week i'll take the chrome strip's out and get them painted...im just a big lover of the OEM look so what you think?
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

i like the chrome tbh, makes the car look more like a top model rather than the base model that normally have the matt black strips.

at the end of the day its down to what YOU like rather than everyone else. its like how alot of people like to de badge the cars, yet i prefer the griffen on the back

martyn
    Tech2 Diagnostics
    Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

do the rest mate looks loads better

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmartyn View Post
        i like the chrome tbh, makes the car look more like a top model rather than the base model that normally have the matt black strips.

at the end of the day its down to what YOU like rather than everyone else. its like how alot of people like to de badge the cars, yet i prefer the griffen on the back

martyn
        yeah im with you on this 1 martin..iv not de-badged the boot or any any thing eles like that...iv went and took the strip off now...i think it would help if you had a black car and wanted the stelth look..but your right i think ardens suit's the chrome strip's...

Comment

Originally posted by NIL 538 View Post
          do the rest mate looks loads better

meh iv took it off bud..think looking at the car with the chrome strips for that long.... it dont look right not seeing them..plus think it's a bit tatty as the strip's are gloss black...the rubber seal look's dull..think if i did do this i would go matt black..and would get it painted ..instead odf the stirp's ..

Comment

black ftw

Comment

Hi mate, i like the chrome or maybe carbon on the Arden, just my preference, not that i know a great deal!! my car still standard at mo

Comment

chrome or carbon

Comment

Originally posted by Wamy View Post
                  Hi mate, i like the chrome or maybe carbon on the Arden, just my preference, not that i know a great deal!! my car still standard at mo

hello bud...yeah was just board ..and had them strip's lying around the house..paid £20 for them so thought i would give it a go see what it look's like not for me...i dont think it help's with the rubber seal behind it...might give carbon a try as want the carbon wing mirrow's as they look very nice

paul

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                    hello bud...yeah was just board ..and had them strip's lying around the house..paid £20 for them so thought i would give it a go see what it look's like not for me...i dont think it help's with the rubber seal behind it...might give carbon a try as want the carbon wing mirrow's as they look very nice

paul
                    I do like the carbon bits on arden, think it would look really good with the mirrors to match,

Comment

I do like the carbon bits on arden, think it would look really good with the mirrors to match,
                      yeah think i'll get the carbon mirror's first..then try the strip's again in carbon ....asked my g,f what she thought... she then said i should get my wheel's carbon yeah i'll get them carbon dipped shall i bless

Comment

yeah think i'll get the carbon mirror's first..then try the strip's again in carbon ....asked my g,f what she thought... she then said i should get my wheel's carbon yeah i'll get them carbon dipped shall i bless
                        At least she is showing an intrest mate

Comment

At least she is showing an intrest mate
                          true..but at the same time that is bad

Comment

true..but at the same time that is bad
                            I know what you mean, my missus loves ours too, but make me nervous when she want to drive it as she appears to be drawn to kerbs!!!!!!! on the other hand i would not be able to afford it without her

Comment

lol i was going to do mine paul to match my wheels but decided its better left chrome,
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X