• Show
Clear All

• matt@twells
    replied
    Plus £30 for the plugs Neil

Leave a comment:

• rosco.p
    replied
    Mine started like that and slowly got worse!

Leave a comment:

• VXR PAUL
    replied
    had the same prob with my gsi..when driving normal it ok..soon as i put my foot down sounded like a diesel under load changed the coil pack..and plugs....(BUT) was told to just try change the plugs first see if that would stop it..but was told to late £90 to late..so i would try the plugs first..then if still the same coil pack mate.

Leave a comment:

• vxr-bandit
    replied
    Originally posted by NIL 538 View Post
    a light does come on and it brings up a code for a multiple missfire start the car again and its fine
    Little bits of info like this helps

Leave a comment:

• Dab vxr
    replied
    Originally posted by NIL 538 View Post
    a light does come on and it brings up a code for a multiple missfire start the car again and its fine
    Same happend to me m8, a new coil pack cured it. A common fault it seems. Why its off check the spark plugs too.

Leave a comment:

• NIL 538
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vxr-bandit
    replied
    You should see more than a. missfire from a coil mate, I'd imagine some lights on the dash, it would be horrendous on idle
    I'd imagine its your plugs mate

Leave a comment:

• NIL 538
    started a topic coil pack missfire

coil pack missfire

hi all has anyone had their coil pack give them a missfire but not all the time only now and then when i drive it hard but not every time i drive it hard ?
    cheers
Working...
X