This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra Sat Nav Unit

can u purchase a sat nav unit with bluetooth and various other features from vx?
    was there a standard unit, was it cd70?
    if so what is the spec and how much and where from?
    can u also take out the old cd30 and put this new unit in without any problems?
    Cheers Ben

Yes it's the cd70 it doesn't have Bluetooth as standard but can be added, you need a CID screen for it to work also and the would need divorcing from the donor car and then pairing to yours using tech2
    2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by B17BLG View Post
      can u purchase a sat nav unit with bluetooth and various other features from vx?
      was there a standard unit, was it cd70?
      if so what is the spec and how much and where from?
      can u also take out the old cd30 and put this new unit in without any problems?
      Cheers Ben
      VX sat nav is the CD70, but if you have the change your current stereo and display as the CD70 is colour. If does not come with bluetooth.

In order to put the system in your car it has to be divorced from the sellers car by tech2, and reenabled when in your car.

If you want one, I would look at ebay. and not VX as it will be expensive.

Have you looked at the VXMMI stereo - http://www.ttints.co.uk/vauxhall/vx2...Ebayfinal.html

Comment

Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
        VX sat nav is the CD70, but if you have the change your current stereo and display as the CD70 is colour. If does not come with bluetooth.

In order to put the system in your car it has to be divorced from the sellers car by tech2, and reenabled when in your car.

If you want one, I would look at ebay. and not VX as it will be expensive.

Have you looked at the VXMMI stereo - http://www.ttints.co.uk/vauxhall/vx2...Ebayfinal.html
        the ones on the link, do they need syncing up to the car with tech2 or just a plug and play?
        how much are we lloking at if i went to VX?

Comment

the ones on the link, do they need syncing up to the car with tech2 or just a plug and play?
          how much are we lloking at if i went to VX?
          I believe they are plug and play,

Not sure of the costs of changing to CD70 and screen from VX, but expect it to be more £1k (option cost is £1250).

Comment

also a quick question, if i went and got a double din sat nav dvd media player, would the screen display the time and date and MPG still work? would also need to look into seeing if the steering wheel controls still work

Comment

also a quick question, if i went and got a double din sat nav dvd media player, would the screen display the time and date and MPG still work? would also need to look into seeing if the steering wheel controls still work
              Yes, the screen would still work. To kept the steering wheel controls, you will have to purchase an adaptor for your new stereo.

Comment

i Love the item in the above link really cool . cant see a price though

Comment

Have a look at this.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-astra...item43a0ccf9fc
                  REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

Originally posted by nurburgnicky View Post
                    would this unit be a straight swap in my burg? i.e cud i take the cd30 out and pop this one in? would vx have to tech 2 this or does any in the midlands do this cheaper than them!

Comment

Have you guys not considered the vxmmi or zanec? If your gonna get quoted 1000 pounds then I would go for the zanec as its way better and looks very oe.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanners View Post
                        Have you guys not considered the vxmmi or zanec? If your gonna get quoted 1000 pounds then I would go for the zanec as its way better and looks very oe.
                        Zenec is the name not Zanec.

Comment

zenec a brand or a shop that sells them?

Comment

Originally posted by BasilD View Post
                            Zenec is the name not Zanec.
                            Basil you are quite right, you are my audio guru on here...

Comment

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
                              i Love the item in the above link really cool . cant see a price though
                              There £750 mate
                              Debadged, Tinted Windows, Carbon fibre bits, Cobra Exhaust, Rarb, Pro Kit Springs, EDS Tophat, Forge Recirc Valve, Oil restrictor bolt, TXA Intercooler, Pipercross cone, CDTI Hose, KTM Orange Snowflakes - TMS Stage 3 Map 290 BHP and 347 Torque

Comment

Working...
                              X