This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMS Carbon

Has anyone bought any carbon parts from TMS? I've waited 3 month for my boot strip to come and it still isnt here they keep saying maybe at the end of next week and its very annoying. Is there any where else that sell carbon parts for the vxr that wont take the piss?

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
    Has anyone bought any carbon parts from TMS? I've waited 3 month for my boot strip to come and it still isnt here they keep saying maybe at the end of next week and its very annoying. Is there any where else that sell carbon parts for the vxr that wont take the piss?
    Sorry to hear this mate. Dont know anywhere else that is selling real CF parts. All i can say is its not down to John but the suppplier

Comment

I wanted to buy the front grille and diffuser but dont fancy waiting another 4 + months. Wasnt there a lad doing these on here?

Comment

I wanted to buy the front grille and diffuser but dont fancy waiting another 4 + months. Wasnt there a lad doing these on here?
        Give Danny133 a PM I know he does carbon wrapping at a quite a good price
        Debadged, Tinted Windows, Carbon fibre bits, Cobra Exhaust, Rarb, Pro Kit Springs, EDS Tophat, Forge Recirc Valve, Oil restrictor bolt, TXA Intercooler, Pipercross cone, CDTI Hose, KTM Orange Snowflakes - TMS Stage 3 Map 290 BHP and 347 Torque

Comment

Originally posted by tom2405 View Post
          Give Danny133 a PM I know he does carbon wrapping at a quite a good price
          I can do that myself mate its easy lol but i think it looks cheap and dull, a bit tacky. Rather have the real stuff

Comment

I can do that myself mate its easy lol but i think it looks cheap and dull, a bit tacky. Rather have the real stuff
            Ok then mate, i got some rear bumper carbon inserts from TMS but I got mine at TV Live and when I was at the stand they had the front grille and a few other parts
            Debadged, Tinted Windows, Carbon fibre bits, Cobra Exhaust, Rarb, Pro Kit Springs, EDS Tophat, Forge Recirc Valve, Oil restrictor bolt, TXA Intercooler, Pipercross cone, CDTI Hose, KTM Orange Snowflakes - TMS Stage 3 Map 290 BHP and 347 Torque

Comment

Here you go, spotted this one earlier. Real carbon parts organised through a member on here. It's on of his mates companies.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...t=carbon+parts

Comment

I wouldnt worry mate the deliverys in but they are waiting on the supplier to deliver im on my second vgrill after the first was crap and sent it back and i waited four months for that - i ordered new years eve and im still waiting - its August! Ive got a bootstrip

Comment

Originally posted by CrYsB View Post
                  I wouldnt worry mate the deliverys in but they are waiting on the supplier to deliver im on my second vgrill after the first was crap and sent it back and i waited four months for that - i ordered new years eve and im still waiting - its August! Ive got a bootstrip
                  What was wrong with the first one? Whats the bootstrip like, does it look good? Got any pics mate

Comment

First one after a 4 month wait just did not hit my standards of quality had a long edge missing where the polisher had taken layers off. The resin had also pulled on the weave underneath slighty distorting it. Once i seen it i could see it all the time though. Ill dig out some pics. But YES looks amazing on the car.. see if i can find my pics.

Comment

First one after a 4 month wait just did not hit my standards of quality had a long edge missing where the polisher had taken layers off. The resin had also pulled on the weave underneath slighty distorting it. Once i seen it i could see it all the time though. Ill dig out some pics. But YES looks amazing on the car.. see if i can find my pics.
                      Cheers

Comment

Vgrill (Red Griffin not fixed down)

Bootstrip

Comment

Nice I wonder what the diffuser is like lol

Comment

Well i got one of Tasvels but needed to sell it to pay for my states trip and the spoiler. (how i cried)

Spoiler

Diffuser - A picture i got from the guy who made them a couple of months back, i know they made production whether they make it to TMS is another. I do hope so

Comment

Well i got one of Tasvels but needed to sell it to pay for my states trip and the spoiler. (how i cried)

Spoiler

Diffuser - A picture i got from the guy who made them a couple of months back, i know they made production whether they make it to TMS is another. I do hope so

Er thats the astra diffuser? I LOVE it, i like the way the made it like the corsa diffuser

Comment

Working...
                              X