X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car coming Friday :)

Hey all,

Finally found and bought the right car. OK, it's nearly £2k over my budget, but what the hell!

I've just paid the deposit and I pick it up on Friday.

http://www.vroomnewcastle.co.uk/page...709&doSearch=1

• Full heated leather
    • bluetooth
    • 19" Alloys
    • Keyless entry & start/stop
    • the large display (CID? not the satnav one)

Annoyingly, I paid £13'250 (down from £13'995 saking price) and I noticed after saying yes, they had it advertised on their site for £12'891! Robbing gits! Is there anything I can do after signing the paperwork?

Anyways, can't wait until Friday!
    Last edited by Amraam; 9 August 2010, 09:50 PM.

Enjoy the car

Not much you car do about the price after signing the paperwork. Just put it down to learning about life.

You could walk away, but probably will lose deposit.
    Last edited by vr55vxr; 9 August 2010, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
      Enjoy the car

Not much you car do about the price after signing the paperwork. Just put it down to learning about life.

You could walk away, but probably will use deposit.
      Yeah, but I look at it this way - its not loads (OK a good £400) but my insurance was cheaper than expected, and it's still a decent price for the spec, age and mileage.

Really can't wait to get it!

Comment

you will soon forget about the 300quid you lost come friday have lots of fun

Comment

Nice car mate!

Best colour too! lol
          12 plate Astra GTC SRi cdti 165 stop/start in white.

Comment

Put the loss down to the extra BHP and acceleration you get from the Arden's mate!! As said by Friday night you'll not be giving a monkeys how much you lost Roll on Friday!!
            sigpic
            Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
            Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

I almost did same thing when I bought mine 3 weeks back. Got home to find that they'd dropped the price from 12,500 to 11,100 whilst I was chatting to them. Good job I'd decided to have a think about it!!!

Newho, looks awesome pal, good colour and some nice features! - You'll be like a kid at a party when you get it. I didn't sleep for 2 nites before lol
              Astra - Power Red
              Courtenay Sport - Stage 3

NOW: Astra J - White
              Let's see what happens with this one...

Comment

Looking nice.

Comment

Very nice mate...
                  ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Very nice mate, bet you can't wait
                    I'm picking my Arden blue vectra vxr up Thursday and the days are dragging like hell
                    Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

that looks like a piper exhaust !! or is the camera angle just playing tricks on me !!
                      sigpic
                      www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
                      the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

very nice mate ...i knew the day you first seen mine in taybarns car park just over a year ago you wanted 1...and now you have 1 enjoy
                        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                          very nice mate ...i knew the day you first seen mine in taybarns car park just over a year ago you wanted 1...and now you have 1 enjoy
                          Indeed I did and indeed I do

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
                          that looks like a piper exhaust !! or is the camera angle just playing tricks on me !!
                          It's all standard. It did have a really nice sound though I noticed!

Comment

the car costs what it costs - no point getting upset over a typo! enjoy it mate - it still looks like a lot of car/spec for the money paid!!

Comment

does look like an aftermarket exhaust but if you look carefully is standard!

looks like the standard screen to bud!

Looking good though mate, you will love it so enjoy and get involved on here!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Working...
                              X