This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queation time

just out of interest guy's wot EXTRA BHP would i get out of a dream science??
    can i just plug in and play also would i need to buy any other parts to keep the engine safe ie stop it from over heating and blowing??

my car is running at 275bhp going of the print out's from a rolling road we did

thanks in advance

What have you had done already?

Comment

nothing m8
      my mistake its running at 266bhp

Comment

285-295 is achievable with Remus and fmic

Comment

fmic??

Comment

As you can see from our siggi what we done and we purchased a hand held Dreamscience and never looked back. We had a Dreamscience on our ST and it was the best mod we ever bought, so bought one for the astra and it makes such a big difference. Not sure how much bhp they give you, but it is very quick!!

Comment

Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
              As you can see from our siggi what we done and we purchased a hand held Dreamscience and never looked back. We had a Dreamscience on our ST and it was the best mod we ever bought, so bought one for the astra and it makes such a big difference. Not sure how much bhp they give you, but it is very quick!!
              sounds gud, i hear ppl talkin about how much faster they are but suppose u don't beleive them till u actually get 1

Comment

Working...
              X