This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading VXR in for a 5 door diesel :-(

Well my Astra VXR that i've had from new goes at the end of the month when it gets traded in for an ex-demo 10 plate Leon FR.

The VXR's running at 289BHP but is costing to much to run now as i'm now travelling 50 miles a day to work and insurance has shot up over £200 over last 2 years despite having a clean licience and no accidents

The Diesel FR i'm getting is Speed (Audi) blue and comes with bluetooth and 18's. Also getting the dealer to paint the wheels gloss black. I'm really going to miss the Astra but i've just turned 30 and have a bairn now so the natural thing to do is get a 5 door diesel, then perhaps a people carrier in a few years time lol.

I've got the Astra till end of the month so it gives me time to whip off the Dreamscience Remap, Milltek exhaust and Magnex pre-cat pipe which i'll be selling on the Forum. Will also sell the car if I can get more than the Part-ex price

It's been fun and I hope it's not the last VXR I ever own.

Originally posted by TRIXXY View Post
    Well my Astra VXR that i've had from new goes at the end of the month when it gets traded in for an ex-demo 10 plate Leon FR.

The VXR's running at 289BHP but is costing to much to run now as i'm now travelling 50 miles a day to work and insurance has shot up over £200 over last 2 years despite having a clean licience and no accidents

The Diesel FR i'm getting is Speed (Audi) blue and comes with bluetooth and 18's. Also getting the dealer to paint the wheels gloss black. I'm really going to miss the Astra but i've just turned 30 and have a bairn now so the natural thing to do is get a 5 door diesel, then perhaps a people carrier in a few years time lol.

I've got the Astra till end of the month so it gives me time to whip off the Dreamscience Remap, Milltek exhaust and Magnex pre-cat pipe which i'll be selling on the Forum. Will also sell the car if I can get more than the Part-ex price

It's been fun and I hope it's not the last VXR I ever own.

would say get a meriva but would be no better on fuel just family practical...
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Working...
    X