X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Wheels?

Hi guys,

Had my Burg for about 3 months now and i'v just been wondering about my white wheels. Lets just say there keeping me busy im cleaning them every 2 days. So Im theinking when the winter arrives its going to be a nightmare so I'm thinking of buying a set of black 18's or 19's to put on in the winter and give my white ones a refurb and wrap em up until the sunshine comes out.

What do you guys think? Am i just wasting my money?

Cheers.

no, thats the reason why i have 17" for the winter and 18" for summer - as also that there isnt winter 18" for corsa
    Last edited by Brano; 10 August 2010, 09:26 AM.
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

why not spray your white ones black.
      Save on having 2 lots of wheels and 2 lots of tyres.

Plus some of the Burgs on here with Black Rims look really good.

Comment

Yeah i did think of swapping them with black ones but when i picked the car up i loved em. I would'nt mind having black on in the winter but the white babys have to go back on in the sun.

Comment

pick up a set of second hand burg wheels then mate if you like them and keep the good ones for the summer

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

burg wheels a hard to clean wether black or white ,

for winter i`de say get some 18" snowflake alooys , easy to clean and also look good for a winter set ,

and which ever wheel you have on a couple of coats of jetseal will make cleaning so much easier the next time around

Comment

Working...
            X