X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra VXR - Hub Speed Sensor

Hi All!

Fault showing up with ABS, IDS and ESP warning lights. Been diagnosed as a faulty NSF speed sensor.

Anybody know if the entire hub needs changing, or if there's a history of faults on the wiring for the sensor? Also, any ideas for places to get the parts cheaply would be welcomed!!!!

Cheers
    Phil

ive not heard of any wiring faults mate dont think its common, unfortunatly it is a replacement hub if the sensor requires replacing

mite be worth taking the wheel off and checking connections first if you havent already
    2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

this went on my mk4 turbo mate, speedo was all over the shop to because of it. abs and traction control also off!!

unfortunately i had to replace the whole hub i think from memory

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

its a sealed unit.

I think my VXR had it replaced buy the previous owner. A hub from vauxhall will be 200+

if you goto a motor factors they should sel you an SKF one fr about half the cost

Comment

Thanks all for the info, greatly appreciated!!

Comment

Working...
          X