This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car's first mot

got a call to day saying i need my (MOT) doing by the end of the month by vx..do i need to take it to them or can i go any where i want? just its still under warranty . will it effect it if i dont take it to vx for the (MOT) ?

paul
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
    got a call to day saying i need my (MOT) doing by the end of the month by vx..do i need to take it to them or can i go any where i want? just its still under warranty . will it effect it if i dont take it to vx for the (MOT) ?

paul
    No it wont. Its a standard call to try and drum up business.

Your warrenty is almost over anyway.

Remember that you can have the car MOT'd upto 4 weeks before its actaully needed. So get the car MOT'd before its due then if there are any issues which can be sorted under warrenty then you have time to get them sorted.

Unless you have always had your car serviced at Vauxhall and are looking at taking out extended warrenty then i wouldnt go to them for the MOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
      No it wont. Its a standard call to try and drum up business.

Your warrenty is almost over anyway.

Remember that you can have the car MOT'd upto 4 weeks before its actaully needed. So get the car MOT'd before its due then if there are any issues which can be sorted under warrenty then you have time to get them sorted.

Unless you have always had your car serviced at Vauxhall and are looking at taking out extended warrenty then i wouldnt go to them for the MOT.
      jay... how do you know my warranty is almost over only jking ..yeah i'll take it to my garage iv used for the last 9 year's of driving .. nice chap ..not one of these here's your (MOT) that will be £40..no no he has a bit chat leting you know if out need's looking at.. and even tell you where the best place to get the part's needed

thank's

paul
      ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Working...
      X