Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSD soon to be fitted..Need part numbers..help !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSD soon to be fitted..Need part numbers..help !

Hello,

I plan to get my LSD next month, need to get the bearings and seals.

What's the part number for the bearings ? How many I need ?
    What's the part number of the driveshaft seals ? How many I need ?

I have to order them overseas..that's why need exactly part numbers.

Thanks !

Marc

Bearings x 2 Part number 55563923 (I believe these are parts for the M32 box from an Alfa 159 2.2 JTS)

Driveshaft seals x 2 Part number 12755013

These were parts supplied to me by Courtenay Sport, when I bought my LSD from them.

HTH

Comment

Buy the bearing form alf romeo save a forture work out about 36.00 quid !!!
      vauxhall astra vxr arden blue ,bluefin, stage 3 , k&n panel filter, full miltek unsilenced version, tms lower mount intercooler.

Comment

Thanks !!!!

Comment

You're welcome, Matey

Comment

Hello again !

I gave the posted number but Mattbibs but he could find the bearings because this one is the Alfa part #for the M32 bearings.
            What is the GM part number for the bearings ?
            LSD uses same OE bearings, right ?

Thanks !!

M.

Comment

I think its a uprated bearing but not 100% sure, i'll have a look in my garage, should still have the boxes mine came in
              sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

Originally posted by rosco.p View Post
                I think its a uprated bearing but not 100% sure, i'll have a look in my garage, should still have the boxes mine came in
                Oh..Thanks..Hope you can tell me what it reads on the bearings box.

Marc

Comment

Sorry mate i must of threw the boxes out, found the old diff and bearings but no boxes

Email Courtney sport am sure they wont mind telling you
                  sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

Marc, as Rosco says, I too am pretty sure the bearings used when fitting the Quaife diff are actually uprated items. Courtenay supplied my diff, driveshaft seals and bearings and the part numbers I quoted above were from the boxes and packets they gave me, when I picked up my LSD from them.

Comment

Thanks Pookie and Rosco !
                      I'll order same bearings for the Quiafe, I'll install the Wavetrac.

Comment

Working...
                      X