Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who said that the dream science waz good !!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who said that the dream science waz good !!!

who eva says that the dream science is good... then id have to say i totally agree wiv u just got mine 2 day and lovin every min of it, ppl say u can feel the power but u don't actually realize till u actually got it what a great invention

many thanks to leanne for the sale

good stuff m8ey, now get out there and drive it somemore
    Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

which map did you upload mate ?
      Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

glad your enjoying it..

Comment

nice 1 mate carnt wait till mine is mapped
          ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
            which map did you upload mate ?
            the last 1 m8 wot u sed waz the 1 tht every1 use's

cheers guys need to get it on the rolling road now see wot i can get out of her

Comment

i told ya mark lol

quality pieces of kit

makes it rapid now dun it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post

i told ya mark lol

quality pieces of kit

makes it rapid now dun it
                m8 a luv it lol i waz lyk a kid on the motor way on the way bk from Derby kicks in at just the ryt time lol

Comment

Originally posted by markcarling View Post
                  the last 1 m8 wot u sed waz the 1 tht every1 use's

cheers guys need to get it on the rolling road now see wot i can get out of her
                  thats the DS Ultima then,

give it a couple of weeks then try the Race+ its not called the 'tyre shredder' for nothing
                  Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

QUOTE=Geordie076;1408586]thats the DS Ultima then,

give it a couple of weeks then try the Race+ its not called the 'tyre shredder' for nothing [/QUOTE]

yea im already down to about 0.3 on my front tyres

wot would u says is the fastest setting took about 25mins to upload to the ECU 2day

Comment

they do different hings bud, but it will install quicker now as you have put your standard map onto the unit, so switching will only take 10mins max
                      Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

Glad you like it mate, im running the race+ map on mine, not too sure if thats the most powerful or not but it feels good lol!
                        Arden VXR / 17" TD 1.2's Gloss Black/Dreamscience RACE+/Forge Re-Circ Valve/DAP'R Springs/Quaife LSD/RARB/TX Tophat/3" BLUEFLAME/PIPERCROSS CONE Filter/Oil Restrictor Bolt/Courtenay CDTI Conv/Courtenay Engine Mount Insert/Black Rear Diffuser/Black Boot Strip/Black V-Grill/Black Fogs/Black Wing Mirrors/8K HID's/Wind Deflectors/Insignia Jets/Cruise/Auto Wiper and Lights/De-Badged/Anti-Hijack
                        sigpic

Comment

i the great.

Comment

its a good bit of kit, i find it hard to warrant changing to eds
                            VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                            http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Another happy customer - it's a shame there was so much 'anti-dreamscience' crap from people (who should have known better) going round when they first came out!!
                              Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
                              Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

Working...
                              X