This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tms bluefin

with a tms bluefin can you upgrade from stage 2 to stage 3 yourself and are there diffrent maps to choose from on the unit just wondering how the unit actouly works cos my car is coming back from vx with a new engin and a tms stage 2 on it with a bluefin i asume just wondering what to expect??
    piper 3inch, regal 1.9 airbox + tms bluefiin stage 2 sigpic

With the bluefin, if you need different maps, you need to ring TMS up and give them the serial number of the bluefin and ask them to send you the appropriate map. You will them have to hook up your bluefin to a computer and the new map will be sent to you.

How comes you will have a new engine and a tms stage 2 map on it? (Seeing you sig as a regal car, .
    Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

engin failure on my 09 plate sumthing blew the top of my spark plug melted a piston and blew a hole in a valve. so i fort to myselfr i aint avin this happen again so vx are compleetly wipeing my ecu at a special request and then tms are gunna put a stage 2 on there for me a warrently freindly one

Comment

do you have to pay for the other maps or are they free of charge with the bluefinn unit??

Comment

Originally posted by kershaw-vxr View Post
          do you have to pay for the other maps or are they free of charge with the bluefinn unit??
          Once you have paid for the initial stage 1 map, you only have to pay for exhaust upgrade when going to stage 2, and intercooler when going to stage 3, the maps are free, not sure if tms will give warrenty for a none tms approved exhaust ie piper ?
          sigpic

Comment

yer i have already spoken to tms about the warrenty and all is ok with them its just mainly if the catt fails obv they wont replace it like they would if it was a remus or a miltec but im not botherd bout that anyway

Comment

Working...
            X