Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monthly Mods!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Monthly Mods!

    Just for fun - Post what mods your doing to your car this month where you got it and where its being fitted!

    Me - Service (not really a mod) but ill be swoping the old KnN panel filter for a new one!

    forgot, i may time dependant get a few bits of brokenpencil aswell, fitted by him as im poo at that sort of stuff! - been wallpapering and thats tricky enough lol
    Last edited by YTVXR; 13 August 2010, 12:45 PM.

  • #2
    August

    Percy Power pipe & tophat from member fitted by myself

    adjustable RARB from a member fitted by mpg when I get my power run

    on sat the 21st

    probs paint some bits before September also! Done heatshield front griffin and also tophat

    Comment


    • #3
      I've ordered new drilled brakes and pads, updated fluid, new calliper paint, eye brows, and a new vxr badge..

      Also ordering some carbon vinyl off of
      Brokenpencil :-)

      Can't wait

      EDIT: oh, and most is fitted by me, and the brakes by a mates uncle..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by G-man View Post
        August

        Percy Power pipe & tophat from member fitted by myself

        adjustable RARB from a member fitted by mpg when I get my power run

        on sat the 21st

        probs paint some bits before September also! Done heatshield front griffin and also tophat
        nice busy month there pal. Might pop down on the 21st with you to mpg if ive nothing on.

        Originally posted by I Love VXR View Post
        I've ordered new drilled brakes and pads, updated fluid, new calliper paint, eye brows, and a new vxr badge..

        Also ordering some carbon vinyl off of
        Brokenpencil :-)

        Can't wait

        EDIT: oh, and most is fitted by me, and the brakes by a mates uncle..
        good stuff.

        keep it coming peeps

        Comment


        • #5
          Ksport 8piston 356mm Front Brakes braided hoses all round 5.1DOT Hopefully some Pagid pads - fitted by not sure yet.

          Carbon Vgrill

          MOT

          Comment


          • #6
            New Head Unit (done last week)


            Forge Recirculation Valve (done this morning)

            Comment


            • #7
              monday: i'm fitting my new front discs and pads, also new brake fluid while im there.

              Tuesday: getting a LSD, uprated fuel pump, performance inlet cams, EDS 315ps map. courtesy of MPG.

              Date yet to be confirmed: hybrid turbo.

              Comment


              • #8
                keep em coming!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dab_vxr View Post
                  monday: i'm fitting my new front discs and pads, also new brake fluid while im there.

                  Tuesday: getting a LSD, uprated fuel pump, performance inlet cams, EDS 315ps map. courtesy of MPG.

                  Date yet to be confirmed: hybrid turbo.
                  niiiice month!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ive ripped my 19% tints out and changed to 50%

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
                      nice busy month there pal. Might pop down on the 21st with you to mpg if ive nothing on.

                      keep it coming peeps
                      booked in at 9 your welcome if your up early

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by G-man View Post
                        booked in at 9 your welcome if your up early
                        the wifes in wrk that morn so ill be up anyway. may jump in with you for the ride down.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          as this months tight either gonna b a pipercross panle filter or wind deflectors
                          435bhp 410ftlb astra J VXR
                          RSS induction, RSS Fully Forged, 3" turbo back, Forge FMIC, EFR6758, Nortech Mani, Proalloy water rad, 2way KW Clubsports, Forge brace, 1/2 Roll cage, Recaro Pole Posistion, Forge braied lines, AP Racing 362mm & Pagid RS29, lightend fly & uprated clutch

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Koni FSD front and rear dampers, EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal gasket, Fuel Pump, F & R Engine Mounts, 300kpa MAP Sensor
                            sigpic
                            VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Going to wrap my boot strip in carbn fibre vinyl, or try to anyway

                              Goin to put my new wheels on later to see if i like them- Dotz roadsters 19' with conti sport 3 tyres, if i dont like them gonna sell them on cus got them for a good price anyway.
                              sigpic
                              Arden Astra VXR/19" Dotz Alloys/Debadged

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X