This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR brakes decal help !

I cant remember when but im pretty sure i saw a member who had standard vxr blue calipers....but on them he had a vxr logo.....

it was a silver/white VX with a red R.......i dont know if it was a decal sticker or painted...but it looked really good.....

can someone guide me in the direction of who has this as i cant find the thread and want to see the pic again....as i thought they all came with the decals until im looking at a set to buy and then realised they are just plain blue.....so if possible id like to add it but i havent a clue where to start hence needing to see the persons pic...

help me out if you have any idea what im going on about !
    FOR SALE click HERE CARBON BURG EDITION B PILLARS

ebay is probably your best bet, failing that - drop 'Brokenpencil' a PM and he will sort you out

Comment

nice one...thanks matey....!

Comment

Would be needing this also!

Comment

Here is a picture of the VXR logo on my calipers. They were already fitted by the previous owner.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/cooperd/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/cooperd/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

Comment

That's what im after

Comment

Im on holiday atm, but if drop me a pm i can sort out on monday if u want some

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-VXR-B...es_CarParts_SM [/URL]

Comment

Working...
                X