X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos is this (deffo member on ere)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-VAUXHALL-...Automobiles_UK

sort your remus exhaust out fella, and tbh cat d with 80k on clock aint worth 7k mate

A 55plate racing edition is the bigger issue lol

Comment

think the remus has ad a few shots lol

Comment

Originally posted by S18DMW View Post
        A 55plate racing edition is the bigger issue lol
        lol no offence to the guy but hel be lucky to get 6k for it tbh cat d and cat c are worth nowt.. and that probs the price it worth without being a cat d

Comment

Be good if you were after a cheapish VXR to track, but I'd still bid him in the balls for it. £4k. Done deal.

Comment

I recon he will easily get 6k for that cat d cars are still worth money as they sell for a lot when damaged! It all depends on how badly damaged it was. My zaf was a cat d be cause some one stole the wheels, smashed a window and pulled the cowling off the steering wheel!
            Astra coupe: z20leh with m32, eds 3.5, remus, dbilas induction and inlet, berg trim, corsa vxr steering wheel and a whole lot more!
            www.asautocare.co.uk eds retailer.

Comment

OMG that remus
              he's missing a centre cap too
              Insignia SRi VX-Line RED
              ^^Click here to see it^^

Comment

No guarantee that he's a member - 3 previous owners could have fitted the vxro stickers.

I'm amazed how many of you owners trawl ebay for sale adverts to comment on though

Astra

Comment

and it's a repost, been discuused before.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

is it not a look a like as i thought the vxr racing edt had full leather seats. by the pics this one hasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmasri View Post
                      is it not a look a like as i thought the vxr racing edt had full leather seats. by the pics this one hasnt.
                      yes, the racings are 2009/10 models.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

ive got a 59 reg. i got told when i bought it from vauxhall they all had full leather(every reg). just a thought, im no expert, just saying what i was told

Comment

or did u mean yes it is a look a like, my bad

Comment

Sorry lost me, I am agreeing with you.

Comment

oh sorry. my bad, i should b blonde. just not used to people agreeing with something i say. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X