This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help ,front disks

had new discs and pads fitted today at the dealers and have just noticed that the front grooves are running a different way to the rears , are the fronts round the wrong way or does it not matter?

front

rear

front are wrong way round IMO

Comment

cheers mate was thinking it looked bit strange .looks like another trip back to the garage . great

Comment

yeah looks like they are the wrong way round. take it back and tell them swap them over!

corsa arctic edition #257
        now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

cheers dean yeah will do

Comment

what a bunch of monkeys, how annoying you gotta go back

Comment

i got the ardon blue and gotta say love the colour of your wheels dude

Comment

Originally posted by mattvxr86 View Post
                what a bunch of monkeys, how annoying you gotta go back
                tell me about it not happy mate , cheers yeah i like the colour up against the blue goes well imo

Comment

indeed seen gloss black but not a huge fan of it, looks wicked. Ask for the petrol money for coming back

Comment

indeed seen gloss black but not a huge fan of it, looks wicked. Ask for the petrol money for coming back
                    think i might do that would mind but they marked one of my wheels as well , managed to get it out luckly . every time i take it there they i tell the to mind the wheels. they have been good in the past but had a different guy work on it today so not to happy with them now

Comment

what a **** that is, was thinking of trying to get a set of berg wheels, but whites a bugger to keep clean espically with the brake dust from my car

Comment

what a **** that is, was thinking of trying to get a set of berg wheels, but whites a bugger to keep clean espically with the brake dust from my car
                        yeah mate, i like them wheels as well but would probably paint them same colour as mine as hardly shows up the dust but thats all over for me now as im trying to sell up due to new house

Comment

- If the supplier's instructions elude to the need to throw dirt/water/heat out and away from the disc then fit this way...

- If the instructions elude to having to have constant airflow to the grooves to aid cooling, then fit this way round...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
                            - If the supplier's instructions elude to the need to throw dirt/water/heat out and away from the disc then fit this way...

- If the instructions elude to having to have constant airflow to the grooves to aid cooling, then fit this way round...
                            Good bit of info cheers mate . Looks like I got the best of both worlds there lol Think il get them changed ova to match the rears then

Comment

What make of discs are those?

Comment

Working...
                              X