Clear All

• Today my car went from this to this

As above

my old JBI cooler off and my new forge/courts setup on
    sigpic
    3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

how come the bigger cooler mate??

Comment

Looking good, why did you change cooler by the way? Did the JBI cooler not perform as expected?
      | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

After have the JBI cooler and then the forged the JBI cooler is a very good cooler but i was not happy with the fan set up and i've allways wanted the forge cooler. after fitting the forge set up if the JBI used the same bracket set up as forge i would say you could still keep the stock fans. the car feels alittle more torquey with the forge cooler theo.
        sigpic

Comment

minto. you selling the other one? price? take monthly payment lol. joys of owning a house

Comment

The forge certainly looks a much better manufactured product.
            | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

My old cooler is for sale £300 collected. But at the mo i'm holding it for a mate as he wants it But wont know till next we if he has the funds so it could be up for grab's next week.
              sigpic

Comment

Looking good did you go for the stealth fit or have you stenciled forge on it so it can be seen through the grill ?

Comment

Originally posted by AddVXR View Post
                  My old cooler is for sale £300 collected. But at the mo i'm holding it for a mate as he wants it But wont know till next we if he has the funds so it could be up for grab's next week.
                  ok. i wont be able to put up straight up. but if you wanted could pay monthly.

let me know if you dont sell.

Comment

bet your well happy
                    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

what air intake you got buddy?

Comment

Looks good Add! Im looking at a forge cooler but i wanted to keep my courts tophat etc, the coller pipework fit okay to the map pipe? How long did it take to fit if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

Yep i'm over the moon with it now the map's learning it abit the car is so smooth.
                          To keep my courts top hat I used 2 45 degrees hose's and a 60mm joiner I had to cut about 10mm of the hose's and it fits a treat. It took use about 3 hour's But we took other time and had to rewire the fan etc But the stock cooler was allready removed so that saved so time.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AddVXR View Post
                            Yep i'm over the moon with it now the map's learning it abit the car is so smooth.
                            To keep my courts top hat I used 2 45 degrees hose's and a 60mm joiner I had to cut about 10mm of the hose's and it fits a treat. It took use about 3 hour's But we took other time and had to rewire the fan etc But the stock cooler was allready removed so that saved so time.
                            Ah yes i see what you mean now, i was looking at the jbl pipe in the first pic! 3 hours is good... very very tempted.

Comment

Looks good!! That is a bigggg cooler!

Are the courts pipes larger than the forge ones...hence you using that setup?

Comment

Working...
                              X