This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of changes...

ok guys got pulled for tints before my holiday really wasnt happy so i decided instead of leaving bk 3 to take all out so i did this yesterday.....feels weird sun shinning thru tho lol but am happy with the oe luk....left my sunstrip and wind deflectors on tho.

also smoked indicators now also

pics

still looking sexy as eva mate

Comment

Originally posted by jay.vxr View Post
      still looking sexy as eva mate
      cheers jay fella

Comment

Agreed, don't think you needed the dark tints in the first place.

Comment

Looks awsome mate!

Comment

Looking good mate . Like the repeaters did you buy them fron ebay >?

Link ?

Comment

Looks awesome Jase, dare I say it looks a lot better without the tints
              | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

car looks better with the front tints off and for the sunstrip does that not affect you driving as when i am driving mine if i had a sunstrip i would have to crouch to see out the front window

Comment

vxr racing come standard with a remus btw?

Comment

Originally posted by B17BLG View Post
                    Nope added extra
                    | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Looks well still bud,not a lover of tints anyway but all to our own.
                      sigpic
                      CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
                      Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
                      Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

Originally posted by B17BLG View Post
                        I think its just the burgs that do.

Comment

Extra £500 for the remus fitting on a vxracing.
                          sigpic
                          CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
                          Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
                          Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

thanx all.......

did my own indicator's

i am quite pleased actually the way it luks am used to it now lol....least it will stop the attention by cops lol

my seat is quite bk fella so doesnt effect my site lol..am 6ft tall so need my seat bk a tad lol

Comment

Looks much better mate, i took my tints out a couple of month ago and prefere it loads more.

Comment

Working...
                              X