This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot the changes...!

Should be fairly obvious because of the pictures, but thought id share my new subtle changes. Makes a huge difference though..

Next will be the wheels and then onto other things such as remap. RARB etc

Comments welcome

Chris

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

That's bloody low but looks the dogs dangles!! Looks really good mate red if deffo my favourite colour in the vxr's!
    Astra coupe: z20leh with m32, eds 3.5, remus, dbilas induction and inlet, berg trim, corsa vxr steering wheel and a whole lot more!
    www.asautocare.co.uk eds retailer.

Comment

front fog surrounds

corsa arctic edition #257
      now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

Originally posted by tgazvxr View Post
        That's bloody low but looks the dogs dangles!! Looks really good mate red if deffo my favourite colour in the vxr's!
        Cheers mate

Originally posted by deans arctic View Post
        front fog surrounds
        Thats one of the things

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

chrome bits from under the window changed to carbon

corsa arctic edition #257
          now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

Originally posted by deans arctic View Post
            chrome bits from under the window changed to carbon
            thats another! There all fairly obvious yet subtle and make a big difference! No let someone else have a turn haha

im sure everyone will spot them all in an instant

Comment

That is stunning mate! I would leave it like that

Red fog surrounds, red boot strip, tinted side repeaters, de-wipered, de-badged, black front griffin, Carbon Door Strips, Carbon Window Strips, Remus and Lowered
              Last edited by Lawro; 17 August 2010, 10:19 AM.

Comment

does that actually scrape or is it just right to avoid scraping?

looks good mate,

im thinking of doing my fog surounds and want to get rid of the silver.
                2008 Black Shaphire Astra VXR Ko6 Hybrid Turbo, Airtec Stage 2 Cooler, Piper 3" Decat and Resonated, CDTi Airbox, Bilstein B8's with Eibach Sportline Springs, Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar, Wavetrac Diff, Ksport 356mm Brakes, 18" Revolution Milleniums and lots more

Comment

liking it chris, gotta do the carbon on my doors and window strips, might add to my bonnet

Comment

That is looking sweet! What did you use to get it so shiney?

Comment

like the carbon bits mate
                      and what is that dropped on cos that looks LOW
                      Insignia SRi VX-Line RED
                      ^^Click here to see it^^

Comment

thanks guys

Lawro bud it is pretty much staying like this, although im going to get the wheels done in black chrome. like this.....

As i think it looks nice and thats been the plan for a while!

Comment

bjv alloys i use them for my wheels, always get black chrome (dark) done

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
                            thanks guys

Lawro bud it is pretty much staying like this, although im going to get the wheels done in black chrome. like this.....

As i think it looks nice and thats been the plan for a while!
                            They look awsome, don't do the grill or diffuser though.. Leave them Red! Would look nice with the Burg Mirrors too

Comment

Originally posted by Michaelh View Post
                              does that actually scrape or is it just right to avoid scraping?

looks good mate,

im thinking of doing my fog surounds and want to get rid of the silver.
                              If you look at the pics it is just right, never had it rub once. I have scraped the underside of the front bumper a few times but so long as your careful its fine. I scraped a bit going onto that curb but i wouldnt change it!
                              All of my old cars rubbed and i got sick of, this was a bit lower than expecting but i love the stance of it now.

Do it mate makes a huge difference as you can see!

Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
                              That is looking sweet! What did you use to get it so shiney?
                              Cheers guys, believe it or not its a bit dusty in these pictures, im a bit picky when it comes to cleaning but i thought id take a few while the sun was out round a mates! I use a range of things mainly a foam lance, wash schmitt and the right drying towels to minimise the swirls and i applied a coating of orange crush dodo over the weekend. Always makes me smile as i drove it this morning soaking wet and wet roads and when i pulled over it was bone dry where all the water just runs off

Originally posted by mossiemosforth View Post
                              like the carbon bits mate
                              and what is that dropped on cos that looks LOW
                              haha, there Eibach sportlines mate so 50mm front 30mm rear but im on IDS suspension so sits lower than the standard setup. Not recommended i know but i havent had a problem nor have a few others i know with them

Comment

Working...
                              X