This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vibrating pedals

for my service earlier this weekend i had to change and put my old air box on (have the percy air box usually), after doing so i know have a really annoying vibration. its on the accelerator mainly, and its like a really fine vibration, the higher the revs the worse the vibrations get, i thought at 1st it was my tyres (to do with road noise) but it isnt just when the car is moving, it does it whenits stationary aswel. it is also on the other 2 but not as noticable.

Hope you can help

Thanks
    Michael
    2008 Black Shaphire Astra VXR Ko6 Hybrid Turbo, Airtec Stage 2 Cooler, Piper 3" Decat and Resonated, CDTi Airbox, Bilstein B8's with Eibach Sportline Springs, Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar, Wavetrac Diff, Ksport 356mm Brakes, 18" Revolution Milleniums and lots more

cross over pipe coild be loose? you tried it with the cdti box back on?? if it fine with that back on dont worry.

Comment

^^ as said check the crossover pipe

mine was loose and i felt this too
      that and its scratched the hell out of my spark plug cover, had to buy another for when i fit my percy box
      Insignia SRi VX-Line RED
      ^^Click here to see it^^

Comment

Originally posted by mossiemosforth View Post
        ^^ as said check the crossover pipe

mine was loose and i felt this too
        that and its scratched the hell out of my spark plug cover, had to buy another for when i fit my percy box
        Which is the crossover pipe?
        2008 Black Shaphire Astra VXR Ko6 Hybrid Turbo, Airtec Stage 2 Cooler, Piper 3" Decat and Resonated, CDTi Airbox, Bilstein B8's with Eibach Sportline Springs, Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar, Wavetrac Diff, Ksport 356mm Brakes, 18" Revolution Milleniums and lots more

Comment

big black pipe goes over the rocker cover buddy

HTH
          sigpic
          Stage 3 291 bhp 331 ft-lbs

Comment

there is one bolt that holds it down

Comment

at the back end of the pipe. one bolt

Comment

I have made sure that is tight!

Comment

That is tight an it still does it! :S

Comment

you tried the other box back on matey see if it still does it

Comment

ive checked the crossover pipe and that is on solid.

i am keeping the original box on atm so could do with finding out if it is that.

Comment

Working...
                      X