X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbs reps

where to get them from carnt find them anywhere thanx

if knowone has come back to you later mate ill look for you as i know a few places they may be!

be careful with reps though as they are very soft and prone to bucking/cracking.

Should be fine though, and will look good!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by Vxr Jase View Post
      where to get them from carnt find them anywhere thanx
      I may have a solution Jase! I'll find a pic

Comment

theres a few different reps, theres a higher end rep and a lower end rep. the higher end one is the one you want as they use better metal and better casting, but still dirt cheap compared to genuine bbs
        i know of a comapny that sells these let me see if i still have marks number

Comment

These??

Tyreweb Ashford, The Manager is a mate of mine

Comment

Originally posted by Huggies View Post
            These??

Tyreweb Ashford, The Manager is a mate of mine

aww mate dont a found the genuine ones there 1485 and luk sick and i wud love them!!!! cnt afford genuine ones tho mate

cheers chris. and other help...appreicate the advice ...

Comment

those bbs are lovely huggies!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

These are Reps and good ones too! Knock a grand off the price They weigh the same as TD 1.2s

Comment

huggies whats the exact price for a set of those bad boys?
                  Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

Originally posted by whytie-vxr View Post
                    ygpm

Comment

Originally posted by whytie-vxr View Post
                      +1 those look amazing!!!

Comment

Huggies mate, I would appreciate a pm on the price of these beauties also.. And what size are they?

Cheers

John

Comment

OK, you need to speak to Damon at Tyreweb and nobody else! He's the branch manager and a good mate..
                          These are reps but farking good ones at that and a set will be bolted to my new van in Nov
                          Damon is in today I think but check? 01233500444 Tell him you know me Andy Oakes and he will look after you all as much as poss
                          Circa £450 rims only in 18s
                          HTHs mate,
                          Andy

I love these Lenso as well

A massive range of Rims available too.. Team Dynamics Stockist too

HTHs everybody

Andy

Comment

cheers dude

Comment

Would 19s be available?

These are lovely wheels

Comment

Working...
                              X