This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats it worth

hi guys, looking to sell my vxr as been offered a very tasy price on a artic. but not sure how much to ask

my car spec

2007 "57" arden blue astra vxr
    23000 miles on clock

afl
    parking sensors
    sight and light
    satnav
    full leather
    cruise control
    climate control
    folding mirriors
    full smd conversion with lit vxr logo
    FSH

car is mint with no dents or scuffs, front end has just been resprayed and wheels refurbed

i know were not talking huge amounts but i feel all the extras have to comand some sort of premium will need to be sold by the end of september

what sort of money do you think i will be able to get, was thinking around £12k going by what some are going for online

thanks

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/used-p...=12000&years=3

Comment

so going by that guide, do you think £12k for a mint fully loaded car with only 23/24k miles is ok?

Comment

Some dealers would give you more than 10 as a trade in especially for a fully loaded one. VX in Aberdeen has a total of 0 VXR's on there forecoart 2nd hand. Not a single one cause they can't get hold of em, and when they do they go within 2-6 days.

James

Last edited by insanejim69; 20 August 2010, 10:48 PM.
        sigpic
        MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

I'd be putting it up for 12.5k
          Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
          Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
          Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

offered 9.5k trade in against a brand new arctic. to say im dispointed is a under statement.

been looking at lower spec going for £12.5k

tbh if i could get 11.5k i would buy a arctic right away but not at that quote

Comment

If the Arctic is more than £17.400 don't buy it !!! I've seen 2 brand new unregistered ones with delivery miles going for £17.400 and also £16.800. Unfortunaetly the VXR's seem to not be fetching money in dealers :'( and seems to have happened in the last 2-3 months ..... but like I said above some dealers are giving more as there is some stock shortage of VXR's 2nd hand in dealers.

James

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by insanejim69 View Post
                If the Arctic is more than £17.400 don't buy it !!! I've seen 2 brand new unregistered ones with delivery miles going for £17.400 and also £16.800. Unfortunaetly the VXR's seem to not be fetching money in dealers :'( and seems to have happened in the last 2-3 months ..... but like I said above some dealers are giving more as there is some stock shortage of VXR's 2nd hand in dealers.

James

the arctic is a good price but i rely cant bring myself to take 9.5k for a car that was 27.5k 3 years ago lol

Comment

27.500???

Even fully loaded brand new VXR's are struggling to sell for 20K now and thats with full leather, satnav, afl xenons, parking aid IDS etc etc

I never look at figures myself as it wht does one car cost to change etc. I only care about the monthly payments !!! I've learned that with working for Jaguar for 6 years now

James

sigpic

Comment

I have original invoice £27.5k with very extra

Comment

Originally posted by insanejim69 View Post
                      Some dealers would give you more than 10 as a trade in especially for a fully loaded one. VX in Aberdeen has a total of 0 VXR's on there forecoart 2nd hand. Not a single one cause they can't get hold of em, and when they do they go within 2-6 days.

James

They should come down to the west midlands, theres loads at the dealers
                      sigpic

Comment

Still none here in ABerdeen,. and hasn't been for 2 weeks now Loads of em on the roads though

James

sigpic

Comment

so what do you guys think i should put it up for if im aiming for a super super quick sale?

Comment

See my thread below this one for a 58 plate with high spec for £12k ono. I'd imagine you need to be aiming nearer £10k.

Comment

i wud have it advertised for 12995 mate its well worth that due to the age and milage

thing is mate like most cars they loose value very fast

Comment

Working...
                              X