This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who wants to sell me some stuff?

IM after the vxronline stickers to go in my car, 2 required for rear side windows.

Also after the sticker things that go over the chrome bits below the side windows, im not bothered either carbon look or black to match my black paintwork. I am also after a full stainless exhaust and sport cat to replace my cobra system, this will be sold when it is of(nothing wrong with it i just fancy a change (system is 4 months old).

let me know if anyone has these.

Vxro stickers are free just ask for them on the thread cba looking for it right now on iPhone

Strips to cover windo either cheap out and use black insulation tape or pm a member called brokenpencil and he'll sort you out with either black pre cut strips or carbon effect ones for a good price

As for the zorst keep checking the for sale section

simples hth

Comment

VXRo stickers are free mate look in the sticker request thread

for the crome bits under the windows PM brockenpencil, he does pre cut ones for £12

and as for an exhaust they pop up in the for sale section all the time
      Insignia SRi VX-Line RED
      ^^Click here to see it^^

Comment

Originally posted by G-man View Post
        Vxro stickers are free just ask for them on the thread cba looking for it right now on iPhone

Strips to cover windo either cheap out and use black insulation tape or pm a member called brokenpencil and he'll sort you out with either black pre cut strips or carbon effect ones for a good price

As for the zorst keep checking the for sale section

simples hth
        lol, pretty much what i said but you beat me typing
        Insignia SRi VX-Line RED
        ^^Click here to see it^^

Comment

as for the insulation tape, i must admit it does look the part, until i had to remove some for a user on here, spent more time cleaning the glue off than replacing them.

Comment

Haha I had it on mine before I bought the strips off you mine practically fell off don't know how it stayed on in the first place!

Comment

Originally posted by brokenpencil View Post
              as for the insulation tape, i must admit it does look the part, until i had to remove some for a user on here, spent more time cleaning the glue off than replacing them.
              so 12 quid then mate? is that with postage?

Comment

Working...
              X