Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the best deal you guys have seen ??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best deal you guys have seen ??

Just wondering what the best price you guys have seen Brand new UK registered Astra Vxr's for ?

As you all probably know the order banks for new build Astra Vxr's has been closed, so dealers will be doing deals to get rid of whats left in vauxhall's stock by year end. Just wondered how cheap & what deals you guys have seen on them ???

Bump !!

Comment

http://www.petervardy.com/vauxhall/new-cars-offers

15k for a new vxr is pretty good.

Comment

Gees thats amasing!!!! :O

Comment

Not when you realise it is reliant on swappage and taking finance, iirc last time it was posted the link inc an example of the finance and the final price to pay worked out at +£19000

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
            Not when you realise it is reliant on swappage and taking finance, iirc last time it was posted the link inc an example of the finance and the final price to pay worked out at +£19000
            Ah well in that case its the same as mine. I don't feel bad in any way....

Comment

I paid £15,433 brand new 1st owner from Aston Vauxhall. This price did not include any silly swappage or partners discount.

Gave me a shocking px on my civic tho. nearlly kept it.

Picked it up 2 weeks ago.

Comment

If you took it on finance it would probably include a FDA contribution from vauxhall though.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                  If you took it on finance it would probably include a FDA contribution from vauxhall though.
                  If you meant me.... I paid cash.

Comment

Originally posted by ArdenVXR............ View Post
                    I paid £15,433 brand new 1st owner from Aston Vauxhall. This price did not include any silly swappage or partners discount.

Gave me a shocking px on my civic tho. nearlly kept it.

Picked it up 2 weeks ago.
                    Woooooonded

Comment

I have seen heaps for £15-£16K on 10 plates with 300-1000 miles, ex demo's for sale. All come with 19's and a few other options. But only in Arden or Power Red .... and thats no partners rubbish or swappage and no balloon payment etc !!!

James

Last edited by insanejim69; 18 August 2010, 10:49 PM.
                      sigpic
                      MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

umm going cheap i wonder what my burg will be worth this time next year

Comment

With these cheap deals we will all end up with pennies for px when we trade them in now, oh well hope the new vxr isn't to expensive

Comment

Personally I've seen a few Burgs still seeling easilly for £14-£15K ....... there's one near Aberdeen going for just a tad over £12K right now with a fair few options (crazy cheap)....so tempting.....but no spare cash right now and its at a dealer !!!

James

sigpic
                            MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

The one I got for £15,433 was a "special" deal.

Had to have it with no optional extras, had 18" snowflakes and only in Arden Blue.

But it was still too cheap to say no, tbh I wanted ine in Arden, only the snowflakes put me off, but starting to like them now anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X