This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you in Manchester?

HEy GUys I go to pick up my VXR a week today was just wondering how many of you are close to the Bury area. I have seen a few about 2 blue ones and 2 red ones, also 2 Zafiras, wondering if you ever meet or anything.
    Cheers
    Marc

Just down the road in Bolton mate :mrgreen: I havent seen another one around here.
    Andy

Comment

Might see u around then. I get it a week today, maybe on thurs , shud arrange a northern meet or something one week. Would be cool. See all the other cars etc.

Comment

Yeah we could have a meet :wink: i think we need more peeps tho

Comment

I live in Liverpool but work in Manchester. It would be good to have a northern meet. If we could get enough maybe a rolling road day. Could be worth putting something on the astra sri site..

Comment

Yea that would be cool, I aint a member on that site so if you maybe wanna do something. I saw another Blue one last night at The Trafford Centre. So there is more of us crawling about round here!
            Marc

Comment

As my user name I'm in Wigan so in 11 weeks time there will be a red one flying round!!

My misses drives a vx220 and she is always goin to meets so count me in!

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by AndyVXRwigan
                As my user name I'm in Wigan so in 11 weeks time there will be a red one flying round!!

My misses drives a vx220 and she is always goin to meets so count me in!

Andy
                Does your missus drive a lightning yellow vx if so i know who you are :P

Andy

Comment

Too fast,

That's correct mate, look forward to seeing you all!!

ANDY

Comment

Yeah should be good bring Amanda with you too :wink:

Andy

Comment

Now on my drive!!

Comment

Working...
                      X