This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday vxr

hi peeps found this website and think its gr8 ! shame i couldnt say the same about me **it vxr i had it since brand new {19in black } i must say its the worst car i have every owned !! the problems i have had is 1 new turbo 2 new ecu i have had the engine mangernant light come on 15 times all sayin differant codes !!!! and now the sooo called powerful engine is knockin and soundin like a **ckin diesel went to vauxhall and now as we speak it is havin new pistons in and piston rings and crank shaft [VXL CALL IT A ENGINE REBUILD} soo all you guys sayin how gr8 the vxr is take a little time out to think of my **ckin **it vxr !!!! as sooon as the work is done they can have the **ckin thing back and i"ll buy my elf a decent car

Maybe you should have rejected the car.

Comment

THANKS FOR THAT GR8 ADVICE !!!!!!!! VERY HELPFUL

Comment

Great advice, should have sent it back. Cant say i've had any problems with mine and i'm not the calmest of drivers...perhaps a Metro next time eh?

Comment

Sounds like your going to buy a VW then

Comment

So how long have you owned the car and how manay miles has it done.
            Did you take any steps with your dealer to replace the car seeing how the work be conducted is major and have they given any explanantion?
            Also where in the country are you based and how old is the car.

Comment

Re: friday vxr

Originally posted by **it vxr
              ....i"ll buy my elf a decent car
              Well at least your smiling about the thousands of pounds you are going to lose in depreciation - have to say I am amazed you're so happy about it....
              What did you plan on replacing it with?
              sigpic

Comment

hi the cars got 18.000 on the clock and a 55 plate {miles to work and bck } i live in hertfordshire and iam not happy about it but wot can you do i know something i will never buy a vauxhall again !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thats what happens when you rag it from the off I guess....
                  Ahhh well, theres always going to be one... Funny how absolutly no-one else has reported anything like this....
                  Especially new pistons (Oil starvation?)

Comment

PS, you've actually taken the time to register, authenticate, then post about how **** the VXR is on a VXR site with no actual helpful or factual information as to why the engine has had problems.... Just a post whinging and ranting.
                    Good constructive post.... Or was you bored?

Comment

Originally posted by **it vxr
                      hi the cars got 18.000 on the clock and a 55 plate {miles to work and bck } i live in hertfordshire and iam not happy about it but wot can you do i know something i will never buy a vauxhall again !!!!!!!!!
                      aaaaaaaaaaaa well thats that then i would have taken it back and asked for a new car? sad 2 hear this had minor prob with my car? i can honestly say ive driven vauxhall all my days and cant sway from them there good cars sorry mate :

Comment

so wot your sayin daimo iam lyin i havent a vxr with problems !! yes iam moain would you pal thats wot this site is for !!!

Comment

Luckily I can understand chavvy text talk, so could make slight sense from that.
                          Nope, never said that, i said, thats what happens if you rag it from the off....
                          Heard stories of cars coming back with blown turbo seals etc where the owner has ragged it without running it in to let everything settle in.
                          No, this site isn't here to put stuff like that as all you have done is slag your car off, but haven't actually put any real reasons whats happened. From your writing ability, I'd guess you've thrashed it.
                          What is a fellow VXR owner going to get from anything you've written? How can any other take caution so not to do the same as you've jsut come on going, VXR's are sh1te, mine blew up (no reason) yadder etc...
                          My opinion of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Daimo
                            Luckily I can understand chavvy text talk, so could make slight sense from that.
                            well translate it for me please mate
                            last thing i read was he was buying another car for his elf :?

Comment

Which dealer has the car ?
                              2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Working...
                              X