This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parrot mki9200

been thinking of ways to get my iphone playing through the cd30 mp3 (6 presets) and cant seem to find anything, so i heard that the parrot mki9200 is very good and can play music from your iphone wireless via bluetooth, not sure how true this is or how good the quality is if it can be done so i thought i would ask if any1 uses this parrot at all.

cheers stig

Yes yes and yes , and does a lot more to I have one and highly recommend it .
    Project J is here Carbon Parts for Astra J Or vectra vxr brake conversions to astra/corsa please PM

Comment

does the sound come from all speakers and is the sound quality very good?

Comment

Yes comes out of all speakers and is of a very good quality , only down side I have found is you can't fade the sound from back to front .other than that there is a multitude of ways to listen to your music or make a hands free phone call
        Project J is here Carbon Parts for Astra J Or vectra vxr brake conversions to astra/corsa please PM

Comment

Do you have iPhone and is it good, can you change tracks and stuff with parrot so you don't need mess with your phone

Comment

i have one and the sound quality is far far better than playing a cd worth every penny a great bit of kit
            STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

Thanks guy may see if a group buy would take off, with them able to use sd cards aswell plus the whole Bluetooth calls, seems alot of kit for the money, I may nip down to my local car audio place and ask him if he would be interested in discount for group buy.

Comment

Do it Dave I want one I've got the 9100 but want music connection!
                Astra coupe: z20leh with m32, eds 3.5, remus, dbilas induction and inlet, berg trim, corsa vxr steering wheel and a whole lot more!
                www.asautocare.co.uk eds retailer.

Comment

I'd be interested seems a good bit of kit for the moneys anyway

Comment

I'm going to a place 2moz to ask them and I'll see if they will be interested with group buy.

Comment

Will this work on my cd70 as I've not got the aux in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjoe8707 View Post
                        Will this work on my cd70 as I've not got the aux in.
                        Yes , its what I run mine through

Comment

as far as i know it works with any head unit and any phone with bluetooth, also has usb, sd and ipod/iphone connections think it has another cable that plugs into other mp3 players aswell. im going to have a look at them and the guy has 1 fitted in his own car so he said he will show me how they work and sound.

Comment

Keep us posted

Comment

Just wondering how you got on with this? I am looking at the mki9200 for my own astra at the minute from http://www.phonesonline.ie/Product.a...uctID=749which is the cheapest price I can find one, all I need then the the harness and it will be sorted.

Also for those with the Parrot, what cradle are you using for your iPhone?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X