Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forge cooler tomorrow;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forge cooler tomorrow;)

    Well It looks like I was first in line for daves cooler heading up there tomorrow morning to get it fitted by him, v helpful guy can't wait To get it on will post some pics tomorrow!!

  • #2
    now go pay ian £50 and get your s3 map on

    Comment


    • #3
      ill say nothing . . . .

      Comment


      • #4
        Good stuff mate
        Good piece's of kit
        sigpic

        Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

        Comment


        • #5
          Is mpg on the way home then lol think it is sorry arron mate)

          Comment


          • #6
            jammy git enjoy bud
            ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

            '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

            Comment


            • #7
              well its all fitted and running sweet with very smooth power compared to what mine was like,and showed him what a eds map can do to ya pistons even tried killing mine and there the cosworth ones,so think hes booked into courtenay for a proper map,hope ya happy bud,let us know what power ya get in the end
              white aero , leather,afl,infinity,tints

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vxr c dave View Post
                well its all fitted and running sweet with very smooth power compared to what mine was like,and showed him what a eds map can do to ya pistons even tried killing mine and there the cosworth ones,so think hes booked into courtenay for a proper map,hope ya happy bud,let us know what power ya get in the end

                what cooler you gone for now then?

                why you say that about the eds maps? what did it do?
                my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by sandyVXR View Post
                  what cooler you gone for now then?

                  why you say that about the eds maps? what did it do?
                  Lol can see this thread getting long and closed lmao

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Here we go again...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      No let's not



                      my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        if your gonna make these claims they should be followed up with the relivant info.

                        any map can melt a piston if the wrong component gives up!

                        this isnt a dig it just helps the forum run better if every claim has some substance rather than opinion

                        sigpic


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                          if your gonna make these claims they should be followed up with the relivant info.

                          any map can melt a piston if the wrong component gives up!

                          this isnt a dig it just helps the forum run better if every claim has some substance rather than opinion
                          what i was thinking, as to melt a piston tends to be down to a fueling problems and the car running lean, if the car runs to lean, thew ecu will try and protect its self buy the knock sencer, then will then trigger boost tailing off.... i have seen theis first hand, as this is what was happening when my welbrou fuel pump was knackard...

                          hence why i asked why the map melted the piston? unless map was way out. just wanted to know what pointed you to the map to say that it was that for the piston to melt?

                          ps, dont want thread to get closed
                          my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Generic maps are purposely mapped to be rich too, makes a little less power but does protect the engines.

                            Just look at the AFRs of most generic maps always slightly more rich than optimum.
                            | Find | Watch | Follow |

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by worky View Post
                              Generic maps are purposely mapped to be rich too, makes a little less power but does protect the engines.

                              Just look at the AFRs of most generic maps always slightly more rich than optimum.
                              cant agree more mate, hency why its abit strange how map melted the piston.
                              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X