This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SandyVXR I hate you!

Lol, you've made me fall in love with these seats that you posted on the other thread..

When you select the black vinyl/leather trim they look gorgeous for the money..

I wanted to stop spending and now I want these damn you lol..

http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/recaro...ats-p-565.html

Hmmmmm - obviously a love, hate relationship going on here.... typical of this forum
    sigpic

Comment

I think Paulk had these seats before he had the Recaro CS's which i brought of him. If they are the same as what he had they were very comfy and supportive

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
        I think Paulk had these seats before he had the Recaro CS's which i brought of him. If they are the same as what he had they were very comfy and supportive
        .. Makes me want them more!..

Nice to know that they aren't just for show though if that's the case...

Jay, you may know this.. What sub frames etc would I need to purchase in addition to these seats?

Comment

Got to admit they do look nice!

You should definately get them lol
          sigpic
          Arden Astra VXR/19" Dotz Alloys/Debadged

Comment

Do you get a lower seating position than the stock seats?

Comment

I think so yeah.. The recaro cs definitely do, and these aren't massively dis-similar..

The seating position is a bit annoying IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by I Love VXR View Post
                I think so yeah.. The recaro cs definitely do, and these aren't massively dis-similar..

The seating position is a bit annoying IMO...
                It is! Im over 6 feet tall and touching the roof as it is even with it tilted! Id never given much thought to seats tbh... ... uh oh...

Comment

Originally posted by CrYsB View Post
                  It is! Im over 6 feet tall and touching the roof as it is even with it tilted! Id never given much thought to seats tbh... ... uh oh...
                  Have you got the seat as low as it can go? Im 6ft 2 and not really near the roof....maybe i slouch or you have tall hair

Comment

Lol, well I'm not as tall as that and I still find it annoying!..

At crysb- you wouldn't have to add that much towards them after selling your standard seats..

Comment

Originally posted by Mark_VXR View Post
                      Have you got the seat as low as it can go? Im 6ft 2 and not really near the roof....maybe i slouch or you have tall hair
                      Aye itll be the hair. Guess its time for a haircut then!

Food for thought anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X