This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got one of these?

ok as the title says im looking for a chrome or polished heat sheild and have se some on ebay but dont look right can anyone point me ithe right direction please

Sorry to digress, but does Butmunch mean something different where you come from?

Comment

i have one from courtney £32 i think and its fine
      ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

I have a courts one somewhere which you can have for £20 delivered

Comment

Glenn Yale is your man to p.m.
          sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

Glenn Yale does them and they are spot on. pm him mate

Comment

take it off it will save 50G of weight and make the car faster
              its also more stuff to polish on the car
              the truth is out there
              part GSI part VXR
              tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

Originally posted by Dab_vxr View Post
                Sorry to digress, but does Butmunch mean something different where you come from?
                na butmunch is just my email address that I made when I was young mate and have never changed it lol quite want one because I got a bit of shine under my bonnet. probs get that second had one of jay and Got any pics of the guy on here's one and the other one???

Comment

hahaha!! id hope so mate because its sounds abit suspect where im from lol

Comment

glenn yale is the best !! awsome heashields and covers the mani perfect..

Comment

Lol good find, that made me chuckle when i looked at it again hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                        glenn yale is the best !! awsome heashields and covers the mani perfect..
                        glenn yale ay anyone got a link? or is that a guy on here???

Comment

Originally posted by butmunch700 View Post
                          glenn yale ay anyone got a link? or is that a guy on here???
                          Its a guy on here, just drop him a pm. I have the heatshield from him and the fuel rail cover which sits at the back of the engine block. Heres some pic's:

Comment

dont heatshields actually retain the heat?! there is nothing on the above engine you are shielding from the heat!

but i understand they are bling - thats why I used to have one on a previous car!

Comment

Originally posted by mattbibs View Post
                              dont heatshields actually retain the heat?! there is nothing on the above engine you are shielding from the heat!

but i understand they are bling - thats why I used to have one on a previous car!
                              Personally i agree, i think its more of a case of keeping water off the boiling hot manifold that may come through the gap in the bonnet when driving in rain. It deffinately stops it with my vents in, and also its the bling factor

Comment

Working...
                              X