This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What tyres are you running?

Right guys and girls, curious what tyres everyone is running on and whats your opinions on them? Im currently running continental sport contact 2 and to be honest for the price £185-190 a corner not sure theyre worth it.. looking into getting either Falken FK452 or Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas, anyone using these? Heard good things about both

uni royal rainsport 2 if you shop about £150 a tyre... or eagle f1 ashmetrics £150 a tyres both very very good tyres .. as i have them
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

I'm on falkens with no problems would say there marginaly better than the contis

Comment

Sorry to hijack - mine came with Nexen N6000s on the front. Are they any good?

Comment

Vredestein.. Waaaay better than my conti's i had IMO...

About 125 per tyre on camskill ATM..

A lot of people will agree

Comment

Originally posted by I Love VXR View Post

I agree. best tyre for the price IMO

Comment

toyo t1r or dunlop sport maxx are bother way better than the conti 2
              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Verdestine Ultrac Sassanta's

Comment

Have TR1s on my 18s had Goodyear F1s on my 19s like them both.

Comment

michelin pilot sport 3,best tyre iv run and will now only run,£106 a corner,great being in the trade :-)
                    white aero , leather,afl,infinity,tints

Comment

running conti sport 2's and cant fault them.

Comment

Originally posted by I Love VXR View Post

yeah i also have these on the front and they are fantastic.

as good in the wet as they are in the dry, fantastic grip, unfortunatly i cant tell you what the life is like on them.
                        2008 Black Shaphire Astra VXR Ko6 Hybrid Turbo, Airtec Stage 2 Cooler, Piper 3" Decat and Resonated, CDTi Airbox, Bilstein B8's with Eibach Sportline Springs, Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar, Wavetrac Diff, Ksport 356mm Brakes, 18" Revolution Milleniums and lots more

Comment

Always had conti sport 2's through the VX service plan. Going to try Vredessein Ultrac Sessantas when it runs out I think. The conti's are good but feel a bit skittish in the wet I think. Also expensive compared to other apparently good tyres.

Comment

Originally posted by Amraam View Post
                            Sorry to hijack - mine came with Nexen N6000s on the front. Are they any good?
                            Ive Nexen N8000s on the front and rate them very good, although ive only ran them a month £108 a tyre fitted aint bad either, running Continental Sport 2 on the rear

Comment

Originally posted by vxr c dave View Post
                              michelin pilot sport 3,best tyre iv run and will now only run,£106 a corner,great being in the trade :-)
                              Get a group buy on the go

Comment

Working...
                              X