This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help understanding rr graph please??

as above really just wanted to know if anyone can interpret why my lb line goes up to 340 then dipps a bit lower then goes up to 350 lb at about 3700 rpm???

The graph doesn't look too bad to be honest, don't read into it too much as the RR can never simulate actual driving conditions.

Small variances like that are nothing to worry about.

Did they have the wideband connected to your tailpipe as the AFR line looks totally wrong. At a guess it was in open air given the steady reading.
    | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Not the smoothest map i have seen but not the worst

Comment

not as bad as i thought it would of looked tbh,better it would look better now with the cooler fitted
        white aero , leather,afl,infinity,tints

Comment

The most important thing is to ensure that intake temps are not too high, the AFR is spot on and the ignition is not retarding excessively.

All easily tested with a TECH2 or something similar, except for AFR when a wideband is required.
          | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

thanks guys so my temps will be good now with the forge cooler now then, maybe i just got a case of the worries after hearing about bad experiences....i am more than happy with my map and its performance, even more so now with the cooler ill speak to ian tomorrow to see if he can tweak my current map or if a s3 one needs to be loaded on...if anyone knows then info would be good as i think anymore power and id light my tyres up too much lol

Comment

get a stage 3 map on there if you have an intercooler fitted.

surely?

and then it'll perform even better

Comment

the eds map drops off real early dont they at like 4-4500 revs, not progressive really..

Comment

jada if your adding a cooler then get a s3 map on it. then re rr to compare before and after.

Comment

Not bad matey !

One thing always to remember about RR graphs - is that they are NOT plotted the same everywhere you go - MPG's like Rick Woods (dastek) for example dont use smoothers to smooth the graph out so you see the graph much in raw format unlike some I could mention. Awesome Gti is another fine example where you can see whats really happening
                    sigpic

Comment

I need a ride in courts stage 2 and eds stage 2 do decide what I'd sooner go for with eds being aggressive and courts being progressive, so hard to dicide

Comment

Working...
                      X