This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zorst or map?

Any opinions? i live 30 minutes from regal. they do a stage 1 map for £480 or their ipf handheld device for 575. i am assumin that their handheld is much the same as thorny's or the stratergem unit. other option is a 2nd hand 3 inch turbo back exhaust from someone on here. decisions decisions!

Do you prefere sound or speed mate? I went for the map 1st as theres much more of a gain in performance but no noise

Comment

Exhaust always - remapping without an exhaust would be like giving an asthmatic a better pair of trainers imo

Astra

Comment

Exhaust then a stage 2 map!!
        Astra coupe: z20leh with m32, eds 3.5, remus, dbilas induction and inlet, berg trim, corsa vxr steering wheel and a whole lot more!
        www.asautocare.co.uk eds retailer.

Comment

Originally posted by tgazvxr View Post
          Exhaust then a stage 2 map!!

I agree with him ^
          sigpic

Comment

exhaust first
            Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Remap will feel like a huge bang for your buck though, you might not notice much performance with just an exhaust. Good compromise, get a Remap and then a down pipe.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

quife diff
                my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Yeah or springs and rarb, make use of the power you have now

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by rabbid View Post
                    yeah or springs and rarb, make use of the power you have now

:d:d:d:d
                    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                      Exhaust always - remapping without an exhaust would be like giving an asthmatic a better pair of trainers imo
                      hahahah quality
                      sigpic

Comment

3 inch turbo back exhuast then remap when can afford

Comment

I fitted a precat decat pipe and a remap (EDS).. The improvement was certainly noticeable also the economy improved significantly on the daily commute (10 -15%)which helped with saving for the full exhaust.

Comment

lots of people saying exhaust. thought it would be the other way. are the downloadable maps for bluefin etc any good? thought it would make sense to get a handheld jobbie and then an exhaust and just download a stage 2 map

Comment

Originally posted by VXRick1987 View Post
                              lots of people saying exhaust. thought it would be the other way. are the downloadable maps for bluefin etc any good? thought it would make sense to get a handheld jobbie and then an exhaust and just download a stage 2 map
                              The downloadable maps are exactly the same maps if you went to TMS hq who are one of main vx turners.

The other diy unit is the IPF from regal.

Comment

Working...
                              X