This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra vxracing

Ok people anybody beat, 319 miles to a tank of fuel. Went to london and back on m1,

Not sure what I get to a full tank, but I did manage to get from Aberdeen - Edinburgh on exactly 1/4 a tank, 134miles total. Left Aberdeen with full tank, arrived in Edinburgh dead on 3/4 left. Cruise set just under 70MPH and sport mode "on" BC stated MPG average was 39mpg.

James

sigpic
    MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

400 miles driving like miss daisy up to scotland - no traffic and steady-eddie all the way - boring but efficient!!
      Always get 330+ miles to a tank including some journeys giving it the beans - I think driving style is the big thing? You can be quick and efficient

Comment

The most i got out of tank was around 360 miles

Comment

I usually get close to 400 miles travelling back from Germany, cruise does help though...

Comment

I once did Cheltenham to Plymouth and back, including about 10 miles around Plymouth, on a tankfull and still had a bit left, driving like a Grandpa. (Oh, I am!!!). I don't know what the distance was now though. I once checked what I could do from Cheltenham to Bristol, and JUST motorway driving, at 50mph I was able to average 46.7mpg over a distance of 45 miles. It's usually around 250/280 though with this Bl***y heavy right foot!

Comment

i think if u chill at 70mph, then fuel seems to b ok but once u go around 80mph then fuel starts disapearing haha, i got 380miles of a full tank doing 70
              sigpic
              Progress Thread
              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...04#post1982104
              WANTED:
              SMD, LSD, CDTI, RARB......Poss hybrid in the future

Comment

Working...
              X