This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMS bootstrip

I had to send the first one they sent me back because of the state it was in... i've just recived a new one and it seems a lot better but it looks GRAY, is this normal?

any pics?

Comment

sounds like the clearcoat!

didnt marc have the dame issue when he recieved his first batch of carbon?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
        I had to send the first one they sent me back because of the state it was in... i've just recived a new one and it seems a lot better but it looks GRAY, is this normal?
        Depends on the lighting. when direct light shins on it, it will look abit shiny, Heres some pic's of my carbon boot strip before i sold it:

Comment

looking good jay
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redastravxr View Post
            looking good jay
            Cheers mate but thats long gone now. Carbon would look good on yours or the red / black theme, bloody love that myself

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
              Cheers mate but thats long gone now. Carbon would look good on yours or the red / black theme, bloody love that myself
              i have a black boot strip and that looks good but carbon will be mint what have you got now
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redastravxr View Post
                i have a black boot strip and that looks good but carbon will be mint what have you got now
                Just colour coded it all, got fed up of carbon as eveyone is doing it but with wrap so its no longer as unique. Will have to come up with another idea

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                  Just colour coded it all, got fed up of carbon as eveyone is doing it but with wrap so its no longer as unique. Will have to come up with another idea
                  billet ally or solid gold
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by soosie
                  Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
                  Originally posted by soosie
                  Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

Got my Vgrill today turbovxr - Massively improved from the one i sent back 4 and a half months ago, well nice piece i can forgive them now Carbon can be abit funny in the light as Jay said.

Comment

The weaves look totaly different on that pic to mine, yours are very neat and its a lot more black than mine i'll take a pic in a min

Comment

Cant get very good pics but here you go, the weave isnt the same as the other pic someone posted on here and it looks more gray in the flesh... especially aganst my black diffuser

Attached Files

Comment

now i have never worked with carbon before but that weave looks terrible compaired with my corsa diffuser, and id say the diffuser would be harder to fabricate

sigpic

Comment

Yeah its my second one from TMS. It depresses me to be honest, £180 or something?

Comment

It must be the best quality they do or acceptable quality to them as i had an email off them saying "i have inspected your new carbon bootstrip and have sent it out to you today"

Comment

Working...
                              X