This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defi 3 Gauge Fitted

Finally after months of my gauges sitting in the cupboard finally got them dusted off this week to fit em.

Its not all been plain sailing tho, Received my 3 gauge from jigger on tuesday, and by no fault of danny the gauges didnt fit , My gauges even tho say they are are 52mm, the body is 52 but the actual gauge end is more like 58-60 and were simply to big to fit in the hole.

Tried to trim it out but rather than ruin it, danny offered for me to send it back to him and he will have a go of fixing it. So off I posted it on wednesday and he receives thursday morning. Within a couple of hours I get some pics fitted and it all sorted.

Its posted back and I receive it this morning, So in the space of 1 week this box has gone from scotland to essex, back to scotland and back to essex LOL.

Any way BIG BIG THANK YOU to Jigger aka Danny. Thanks so much for sorting it mate they look awesome.

I def think i need an SMD conversion NOW!!

Oh and the reason they are where they are the sensors havent been fitted yet just the gauges and they giving me an error indicator that the sensors are disconnected.

Enough chatter now the pics

Short Video - Sorry its lob sided

nice setup I like the look of that
    the truth is out there
    part GSI part VXR
    tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

Your water temp looks very high . Mine never really exceeds 85-100 maybe thats my cool running stat not sure

Comment

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
        Your water temp looks very high . Mine never really exceeds 85-100 maybe thats my cool running stat not sure
        I mentioned above the pics mate, The sensors aint fitted yet so its an error indicator that tell me a sensor has been disconnected.

Comment

Comment

looks brill m8 glad to help get an smd conv m8 and it will look superb..another happy customer...
            ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Looks cool mate, heres mine and its just an idea of what it looks like with the smd conversion

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

Happy days Ash looks cool mate
                ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

they look stunning mate..very nice... defi link are very very good gauges..was thinking of changing my pro sport 1's for these ..but if you need to do more triming i'll just leave where they are ! deffo get the SMD conversion done mate it look's so much better when it's all done
                  ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

They look great....jigger sorted mine out for me, he's a top bloke
                    sigpic BURG 472 Gone

Comment

Cheers everyone, Really pleased with them.

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                      they look stunning mate..very nice... defi link are very very good gauges..was thinking of changing my pro sport 1's for these ..but if you need to do more triming i'll just leave where they are ! deffo get the SMD conversion done mate it look's so much better when it's all done
                      Thanks Paul, They aint defi link, they are defi racers, which are pretty much the same but can be run stand alone without the use of a control box, Still very good from what i have heard. Should be considering how much they are lol

From wat danny had said their wasnt to much trimming involved, but the lip that holds the pods in place now has been removed and uses a bracket to support them from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
                        Cheers everyone, Really pleased with them.

Thanks Paul, They aint defi link, they are defi racers, which are pretty much the same but can be run stand alone without the use of a control box, Still very good from what i have heard. Should be considering how much they are lol

From wat danny had said their wasnt to much trimming involved, but the lip that holds the pods in place now has been removed and uses a bracket to support them from behind.
                        yeah if they are DEFI they are very very good gauges mate

Comment

They look well nice mate bet your over the moon with them
                          sigpic
                          3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                            yeah if they are DEFI they are very very good gauges mate
                            I bought em cause they looked nice wasnt untill after I was reading about them lol.

Originally posted by AddVXR View Post
                            They look well nice mate bet your over the moon with them
                            Certainly am Ad, Def look the part.

Out of curiosty guys, My boost gauge is in Bar, Does anyone know wat bar is wat psi if you know wat i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
                              I bought em cause they looked nice wasnt untill after I was reading about them lol.

Certainly am Ad, Def look the part.

Out of curiosty guys, My boost gauge is in Bar, Does anyone know wat bar is wat psi if you know wat i mean.

here you are mate http://www.mykp.co.uk/PSI-to-BAR/

Comment

Working...
                              X