X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reversing sensors

hey
    quick question i have quite a small drive so need to reverse in and im sure this has been asked loads of times but just a quick one can anybody recomend a decent parking reversing sensor kit or pack.

looks like vauxhall want 350?
    dont want a screen just a beeper
    dont want to have to drill my car either!

any help of advice would be very grateful

cheers

have a search on google or check ebay, ive seen ones where the sensors mount around the numberplate which mite be good for you with you not wanting to drill your bumper

edit like this one http://www.abacuscaralarms.co.uk/ala...se-sensors.htm
    2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Pm napa1985 as he fits them for a living

Comment

We would recommend X Vision park sensors. Have fitted many brands and they seem to give you best fittings / results.

Matt

Comment

can you get discount on them matt

Comment

we sell them at a good price with minimum mark up. not sure what they retail at. think the front kits would be £115, rear kits £100 and not sure on the number plate kits, think around £70-75 for a vxl kit.

Comment

i know you said you dont want to drill your bumper but i found that it was really easy to do. i got akit off ebay for about £25 and fitted them my self.
              the kit comes with the right size driil bit and if your cars black they match in with the paint work.
              if you have other colour you just give them a quick coat from can.
              after fitted they really look like it was done at the factory.
              if you think this sounds good let me know and ill talk you through it all.

Comment

Working...
              X