X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Salesman saying H E L L O

Hi VXR Owners,
    Just thought id sign up to this site to offer any advice and my services where needed.
    I work for Inchcape Vauxhall and the only reason i joined was becasue of the VXR range.
    We are supplying cars to all over the UK and are generally holding good stock levels and supplying at Internet prices !!!!! We have 9 Astra VXRs due into us with in 2 weeks with different specs.
    I also have a NEW MONARO VXR in SILVER which I need to sell and I can sell it for 33333 BRAND NEW !!!!!
    Zafira VXR Available !!!!!
    Any vauxhall enquiries or questions for our techs i would be happy to help.
    Great website and enjoy your VXR's !!!!!
    ManyThanks
    Jon Clinick

Hello and welcome And thinks for the info!

Comment

Jon,
      Well done for joining.
      The only problem you have is most of us have bought one already .... but you never know if we need another one
      Is this your place ?
      http://www.inchcaperetail.co.uk/Deal...px?DealerID=92
      Andy
      2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Hi just wondering what Astra VXR's you have for sale? Going to be looking to buy either a Focus St or vxr before september looking for a second hand low mileage nearly new for £17,000 possibly arden blue colour with 19's.

Comment

Originally posted by GazVxr1
          Hi just wondering what Astra VXR's you have for sale? Going to be looking to buy either a Focus St or vxr before september looking for a second hand low mileage nearly new for £17,000 possibly arden blue colour with 19's.
          Theres a few VXR's for sale on www.pistonheads.com at the mo I believe

Comment

Working...
          X