This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• must say

mrs driving astra to day.. also i was in the back at one point.... ummy... can feel the power more as a passenger lol

apprecciate it more

Comment

i think the same, i let my m8 have a drive after i installed the dreamscience, and i was quite bricking it as a passenger lol, wasnt that scared when i was driving doing the same speed
      Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

yeah same mate... when im sat in the passanger seat (not very often you really feel the pull/power in the car... is same with my piper have got my g,f to drive past at difffrent speeds to listen to the zorst as it sounds diffrent in the car
        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Originally posted by whytie-vxr View Post
          i think the same, i let my m8 have a drive after i installed the dreamscience, and i was quite bricking it as a passenger lol, wasnt that scared when i was driving doing the same speed
          loovvee it

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
          yeah same mate... when im sat in the passanger seat (not very often you really feel the pull/power in the car... is same with my piper have got my g,f to drive past at difffrent speeds to listen to the zorst as it sounds diffrent in the car
          haha got her to drive past now thats testing a exhaust if you like it or not

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post
            mrs driving astra to day.. also i was in the back at one point.... ummy... can feel the power more as a passenger lol
            now imagine that with a veccy intake

hahahahahahaha

I went out in a stage 3 VXr at the weekend and it was rapid i tell you and that was as a passenger

Comment

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
              now imagine that with a veccy intake

hahahahahahaha

I went out in a stage 3 VXr at the weekend and it was rapid i tell you and that was as a passenger

lol i know it just change everything... hehe.

your stage two arent you?? feel the power then?

Comment

no no map or zaust just what's in the sig mate .

Want stage 2 soon though Nov hopefully

Comment

i love being a passenger when am used to my car to make me no its fast still lol take my breath like a rollercoaster lol

Comment

no no map or zaust just what's in the sig mate .

Want stage 2 soon though Nov hopefully
                    you love it. getting a map one best things ever.... well in reason

Comment

Yeh gonna get courts all the way .

Piper 2 box or milly race (i know two diffrent ends of the scale) and then a stage 2 map and the other little things

Can wait

Comment

Originally posted by Vxr Jase View Post
                        i love being a passenger when am used to my car to make me no its fast still lol take my breath like a rollercoaster lol
                        the mrs on bout rollercoasters all the time and she like i wanna go alton towers etc... im not bothered she like dont you wanna go im say no....
                        cuz the car like that most times lol.
                        she wont drive it with sport button on. got stage 2 agressive map when pushed. she justs eye open and mouth... and woo and creams lol

Comment

Yeh gonna get courts all the way .

Piper 2 box or milly race (i know two diffrent ends of the scale) and then a stage 2 map and the other little things

Can wait
                          cant remember... but some one on here... if milly race or just milly..... but going from that to a 3 inch piper it was 8-10bhp gain on dyno.

Comment

your all silly no one but me drives mine

Comment

haha let the mrs drive it tom. its funny just watching them.

Comment

Working...
                              X