Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VXR Front Grill Badge Just Arrived But...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Front Grill Badge Just Arrived But...

Anyone done anything special with these other than just stuck them on?

I mean surely it wont take much for them to come off the honeycomb grille due to the area size will it. i dont really want to lose it but wont a cable tie look messy??

Any owners?

people just stick them on as they come .

just make sure that that the grill is totally clean before sticking it on .

have a look at where others have stuck theirs and try and get as much contact to the grill as possible ,

Comment

mines been on for years just stuck on.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

heat up the surface and the glue and it'll never fall off!

Comment

Yeah I fitted mine just after cleaning the entire car. Just stuck it vertically centered, on the right side of the grill. Feels well stuck on, doubt there'll be any issues of it coming off, unless some chav feels the the urge to pinch it!

Comment

Thanks will give it a clean at lunch then, everyone gone for far right in centre?

Comment

Originally posted by MNC VXR View Post
              Thanks will give it a clean at lunch then, everyone gone for far right in centre?
              This is mine and where most people tend to put it. Mine hasnt fallen off but then again my honeycomb has been painted so a better surface to bond to:

Comment

I just heated mine first with a hair dryer for a little while and then stuck it on. It does seem to be stuck on really well.

Comment

How much are these? eBay or vx?
                  Arden VXR / 17" TD 1.2's Gloss Black/Dreamscience RACE+/Forge Re-Circ Valve/DAP'R Springs/Quaife LSD/RARB/TX Tophat/3" BLUEFLAME/PIPERCROSS CONE Filter/Oil Restrictor Bolt/Courtenay CDTI Conv/Courtenay Engine Mount Insert/Black Rear Diffuser/Black Boot Strip/Black V-Grill/Black Fogs/Black Wing Mirrors/8K HID's/Wind Deflectors/Insignia Jets/Cruise/Auto Wiper and Lights/De-Badged/Anti-Hijack
                  sigpic

Comment

Prices vary between £8 - £9 quicker to go to local dealer, save on postage.

If you cant get a hair drier to your car, just put the badge on top of the engine for a few mins after you have driven back home, that will soften the adhesive and help it stick better, had mine on since january no probs.
                    sigpic

Comment

we do them for £8 delivered - PM if interested.

Thats a really good pic above, there is more grille for the badge to attach to than I remembered. Once on it takes a lot of force to remove them, pressure washer compatible!

Comment

Working...
                      X