X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAR POLISH

What car polish are we all using?
    I use Auto Glym Super, then Auto Glym High Gloss. Ive tried lots of others, but find that this looks the best and i always come back to Auto Glym.
    Would be nice to know what other people use.

Re: CAR POLISH

Originally posted by Mandy
    I use Auto Glym Super, then Auto Glym High Gloss. Ive tried lots of others, but find that this looks the best and i always come back to Auto Glym.
    You have started something here LOL
    You could replace both those products with ULTRA DEEP SHINE from Autoglym.
    sigpic

Comment

Not seen that one, ive used nearly all Auto Glym products. Will go out tommorow and look for it.
      I am a bit of a pain for cleaning the whole car. On my SRi i had 18" upgraded wheels and they were brill for cleaning behind, but on the VXR i have 19" alloys, and they are a nightmare to get to the back. Auto Glym Alloy Wheel doesn't do the job, any suggestions?

Comment

Not seen that one, ive used nearly all Auto Glym products. Will go out tommorow and look for it.
        I am a bit of a pain for cleaning the whole car. On my SRi i had 18" upgraded wheels and they were brill for cleaning behind, but on the VXR i have 19" alloys, and they are a nightmare to get to the back. Auto Glym Alloy Wheel doesn't do the job, any suggestions?
        So you know what you are looking for
        http://www.autoglym.co.uk/agnews/new...UDS_Launch.htm
        The Meguiars Wheel cleaner (purple) seems very effective, sold by Halfords.
        Autoglym Tar Remover de-gunks the insides of the tuning fork 19s well so they are easier to clean.
        Halfords Premium brake dust removal tool works well with the 19s spokes too.
        sigpic

Comment

i use meguiars bt now also currenntly looking into Mothers which i have heard nothing but very positive comments about

Comment

I have been using meguirs for quite a while now. When i picked up my vxr the dealer gave me a vxr cleaning kit. The vxr wheel cleaner is the best i have seen.

Comment

When I get around to waxing, I shall be using Zymol

Comment

Re: CAR POLISH

Originally posted by BLACKVXR
                You have started something here LOL
                You could replace both those products with ULTRA DEEP SHINE from Autoglym.
                has 2 be auto glym for me its brill use super,the ultra deep shine and on my wheels i use the auto glym super then high gloss.

Comment

I used to use AutoGlym, but its a resin based polished and you get all the dust come off which can be annoying.
                  I used it for 6 years (even used it whilst I done valeting), but now I use Mequires and its SO much better than Autoglym, just more expensive.
                  Finish and feel is perfect.

Comment

Mguiars mate all the way best car product i have ever used!!!!

Comment

Ive used AG for years, but recently ive swung over towards Meguairs.
                      I usually just give the car a coat of Meguiars #21 sealant, as it gives the paint a nice wet look

Comment

Well, looks like i'll try Meguiars. Off to Halfords now to get it. Let you know what i think later tonight.

Comment

You wont regret it Mandy

Comment

Not bad stuff, but i still think i like Auto Glym better. Although this may grow on me

Comment

Did you manage to find some #21? I know i did my mates Arden Blue VXR a couple of weeks ago and you could literally dive into the paint...
                              If not, try www.cleanandshiney.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X