This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic Edition

order placed, car picked up from the dealers in cardiff and delivered to newport. The change over happening on 7th Sept. Love my red VXR but loving the Arctic edition. just needs the remus and remap at thorney and i will be a happy bunny

congrats mate that makes 2 of us pick mine up on the 2nd of sept and cant wait

Comment

congrats guys, hope youll enjoy it, im still waiting for mine, are your cars standard or do you have any options.

Comment

Sounds very good lads, I like the arctics!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stephentalman View Post
          congrats guys, hope youll enjoy it, im still waiting for mine, are your cars standard or do you have any options.
          no options on mine and they had 2 at the dealership but both with no options

Comment

What power do these push out standard ?

What is the expected achievment from remap ?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miniman View Post
              What power do these push out standard ?

What is the expected achievment from remap ?
              They are standard VXR's but in white so 237 bhp.

Comment

Originally posted by westy View Post
                no options on mine and they had 2 at the dealership but both with no options
                ive been told that all standard ones were made first for the dealers stock cars and they havent started building options yet due to the factory problems, i ordered mine in may and they wont start building mine until 20th sept.

Comment

Originally posted by stephentalman View Post
                  ive been told that all standard ones were made first for the dealers stock cars and they havent started building options yet due to the factory problems, i ordered mine in may and they wont start building mine until 20th sept.
                  same story here, ordered 15th of may, delivery date started off at a "guessed" july, to mid august, to mid september to "they're going to start building 3rd week of september"

little bit of asking got them to switch it round with another slot so it'll be built 2nd week and delivered at the end of september.

don't know what options caused the holdup but i had AFL, sight+light, electric mirrors, climate control, cruise control.

Already got them to chuck in free reversing sensors, but might ask for something else too to compensate for all the mucking about

Comment

I wish I'd had AFL and electric mirrors

Comment

i really really dont understand why they have bought out a white vxr artic edtion with a black roof and grill with no remus and standard stuff

hasnt the burg got more options and the artics alot more expensive .. seen one in person at pvs and tbh guys am not a fan

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                        i really really dont understand why they have bought out a white vxr artic edtion with a black roof and grill with no remus and standard stuff

hasnt the burg got more options and the artics alot more expensive .. seen one in person at pvs and tbh guys am not a fan
                        I like the idea of the Arctics, its another white limited edition though. The burgs and the artics I think are completely different. I think the idea of a burg is that it has a bit more power and has the race/ check look. The arctics are more like the racings, its about its looks. Red and black go well together and so does white and black.

In the end its just another limited edition they can sell, but I do like them!!! I'm a succer for good marketing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanners View Post
                          I like the idea of the Arctics, its another white limited edition though. The burgs and the artics I think are completely different. I think the idea of a burg is that it has a bit more power and has the race/ check look. The arctics are more like the racings, its about its looks. Red and black go well together and so does white and black.

In the end its just another limited edition they can sell, but I do like them!!! I'm a succer for good marketing!!!
                          lol yeh but why dont they buy a burg with is also an edtion, take the cheqs off, have the roof done and the grill and then they have an artic for alot less price am all for savin money

Comment

i seen an artic down the stealers the other day and they have just thrown them together.

standard door sills no mention of artic edition just vxr.
                            standard b pillars again no mention of artic edition just plain
                            standard seats no embroded logos

and best of all being limited edition and they havent even got a id plate so you wont have a clue what number u got just vauxhalls way of getting rid of the excess body shells

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                              lol yeh but why dont they buy a burg with is also an edtion, take the cheqs off, have the roof done and the grill and then they have an artic for alot less price am all for savin money
                              lol, you cheap skate. Was gonna say that you can't get burgs anymore. At least I don't think you can so this is the difference between buying new vs used. Ofcourse burgs would be cheaper now.

Comment

Working...
                              X