X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RG_ArcticAstra
    replied
    ive just got back from ibiza and been to see mine in the garage and it has my plate on already 'MY60 VXR' pick it up 21st sept though as im waiting till im back from offshore because i dont want to leave it in the airport carpark

Leave a comment:

• Chahal
    replied
    Just out of interest, how much did you pay for it? My friend is looking for one ATM.

Leave a comment:

• WelshVXR
    replied
    I was after a Nurburgring Edition, however ive managed to get a brand spanking new arctic with 9 miles on the clock for a few hundred pounds more than i would have had to pay for a 08-58 plate Burg so it was simply a no-briner for me. I can always add a remus and a remap at a later date. Mines std spec with no other extras apart from AFL but might get the reversing sensors fitted before I pick it up as have them on my 06 VXR and find them really handy

Leave a comment:

• Jonno
    replied
    you do also get several extras on the arctic not standard on the generic vxr

full leather = £1040
    19" alloys = £660 (+price of spraying them black)
    tinted windows = £265

so you get your moneys worth for the extra £700

was a little miffed when i found out they didnt have the xxx/500 plaque tho

Leave a comment:

• Stanners
    replied
    Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
    lol yeh but why dont they buy a burg with is also an edtion, take the cheqs off, have the roof done and the grill and then they have an artic for alot less price am all for savin money
    lol, you cheap skate. Was gonna say that you can't get burgs anymore. At least I don't think you can so this is the difference between buying new vs used. Ofcourse burgs would be cheaper now.

Leave a comment:

• circles129
    replied
    i seen an artic down the stealers the other day and they have just thrown them together.

standard door sills no mention of artic edition just vxr.
    standard b pillars again no mention of artic edition just plain
    standard seats no embroded logos

and best of all being limited edition and they havent even got a id plate so you wont have a clue what number u got just vauxhalls way of getting rid of the excess body shells

Leave a comment:

• Astra VXR Damo
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanners View Post
    I like the idea of the Arctics, its another white limited edition though. The burgs and the artics I think are completely different. I think the idea of a burg is that it has a bit more power and has the race/ check look. The arctics are more like the racings, its about its looks. Red and black go well together and so does white and black.

In the end its just another limited edition they can sell, but I do like them!!! I'm a succer for good marketing!!!
    lol yeh but why dont they buy a burg with is also an edtion, take the cheqs off, have the roof done and the grill and then they have an artic for alot less price am all for savin money

Leave a comment:

• Stanners
    replied
    Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
    i really really dont understand why they have bought out a white vxr artic edtion with a black roof and grill with no remus and standard stuff

hasnt the burg got more options and the artics alot more expensive .. seen one in person at pvs and tbh guys am not a fan
    I like the idea of the Arctics, its another white limited edition though. The burgs and the artics I think are completely different. I think the idea of a burg is that it has a bit more power and has the race/ check look. The arctics are more like the racings, its about its looks. Red and black go well together and so does white and black.

In the end its just another limited edition they can sell, but I do like them!!! I'm a succer for good marketing!!!

Leave a comment:

• Astra VXR Damo
    replied
    i really really dont understand why they have bought out a white vxr artic edtion with a black roof and grill with no remus and standard stuff

hasnt the burg got more options and the artics alot more expensive .. seen one in person at pvs and tbh guys am not a fan

Leave a comment:

• Stanners
    replied
    I wish I'd had AFL and electric mirrors

Leave a comment:

• Jonno
    replied
    Originally posted by stephentalman View Post
    ive been told that all standard ones were made first for the dealers stock cars and they havent started building options yet due to the factory problems, i ordered mine in may and they wont start building mine until 20th sept.
    same story here, ordered 15th of may, delivery date started off at a "guessed" july, to mid august, to mid september to "they're going to start building 3rd week of september"

little bit of asking got them to switch it round with another slot so it'll be built 2nd week and delivered at the end of september.

don't know what options caused the holdup but i had AFL, sight+light, electric mirrors, climate control, cruise control.

Already got them to chuck in free reversing sensors, but might ask for something else too to compensate for all the mucking about

Leave a comment:

• stephentalman
    replied
    Originally posted by westy View Post
    no options on mine and they had 2 at the dealership but both with no options
    ive been told that all standard ones were made first for the dealers stock cars and they havent started building options yet due to the factory problems, i ordered mine in may and they wont start building mine until 20th sept.

Leave a comment:

• vr55vxr
    replied
    Originally posted by miniman View Post
    What power do these push out standard ?

What is the expected achievment from remap ?
    They are standard VXR's but in white so 237 bhp.

Leave a comment:

• miniman
    replied
    What power do these push out standard ?

What is the expected achievment from remap ?

Leave a comment:

• westy
    replied
    Originally posted by stephentalman View Post
    congrats guys, hope youll enjoy it, im still waiting for mine, are your cars standard or do you have any options.
    no options on mine and they had 2 at the dealership but both with no options

Leave a comment:

Working...
X