This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Spacers

Hi Guys i'm thinking of getting some wheel spacers to widen my track abit does anyone know how much i can push them out without getting ny rubbing onthe arch's? was thinking 15mm at the rears and 10mm up front.

and am i right thinking i need

Centre Bore (mm): 65
    Bolt Pattern: 110

Thanks Adam
    sigpic
    3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

well I've got 17mm Hub centric wheel spaces all round and I'm running 19" started rubbing tinny bit at front but only on the inner lip if you go to a performance shop near you and get it rolled up abit it's all good and the back rubs on the plastic in the rear but pull it out and your good to go mate

Comment

yes thats what you need, i have been running 12mm spacers for some time now, car feels more planted. Also helps the wheels fill out the arches
      VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
      http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

yeah does fill the arches perfectly makes the wheels look great. yeah have noticed a big handling difference

Comment

Thanks for the info guys do any of you have a pic u could post up for me?
          sigpic
          3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

have you got them all round? id be interested in this mod? you have to change the bolt length?

Comment

I dont think you have to change the bolt length as the adaptors bolt directly to the hub using the existing holes.

Then you bolt the wheel to another set of holes in the adaptor itself using the same bolts

Correct me if im wrong anybody Loll

full explantation here, http://www.venommotorsport.com/h&r-pcd-adapters.html

This is for PCD alteration mind but i assume the same principle goes for spacers!
              Astra VXR ITS BOG STANDARD...well i've smoothed the boot and thats it!!....Slowly Hoarding parts in my garage so i can go from Stock to Stage 3 in a matter of days

Comment

umm just ordered my springs and id like to do this at same time. whats the price?? links?
                Last edited by beefycol; 25 August 2010, 09:36 AM.

Comment

im definatley intrested in doing this mod too!!!! sounds good, what kind of price would we be looking at? also where do we get them from? cheers

Comment

well i had to buy longer wheel bolts and longer thief bolts got 17mm hub centric spaces all round and cost me all in £180 fitted which i thought was really good. will put some pics up later because makes the wheels look fit as ******

Comment

Originally posted by butmunch700 View Post
                      well i had to buy longer wheel bolts and longer thief bolts got 17mm hub centric spaces all round and cost me all in £180 fitted which i thought was really good. will put some pics up later because makes the wheels look fit as ******
                      what!!!!! jeez. would a rarb be a better mod for that money???

i got some spacers at home the about 10mm. had them on old car. but the old man said unless i get longer bolts there no chance of putting them on because her said power im pushing will shred the bolt lol.

Comment

ive got both and had spacers on first and made a huge diffrecne to the feel of the car. havnt got my dap rs yet but with them should be metal round corners. handles better than my mates and hes got dap r spring and rarb. is very worth the money but yeah you probs would be better off getter a rarb first then start thinking about the spacers mate. i would just go to halford see if they have any longer bolts mate

Comment

heard good things about this website....

http://www.speedshack.co.uk/Wheelnuts.htm

apparently there be able to sort you out with longer bolts etc.

hopefully there will be a stand at PVS selling spacers and bolts.

Comment

they have got my wheel spaces on there the hub centric ones

Comment

would be good too see pictures of yours mate..... looking at gettin these within the coming weeks now....

Comment

Working...
                              X