Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What spring for Forge uprated actuator & EDS?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What spring for Forge uprated actuator & EDS?

Just wondering if the yellow spring will be ok for my Forge actuator? As i dont know what the max boost the EDS 315 map produces. Anyone know or already have one fitted?

Originally posted by Dab_vxr View Post
    Just wondering if the yellow spring will be ok for my Forge actuator? As i dont know what the max boost the EDS 315 map produces. Anyone know or already have one fitted?
    AFAIK - yellow

Refer to previous thread on this

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...light=actuator

By the way its the break off point you should be concerned with NOT the level of boost - hth
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rich. Looks like another thread that decended into a slanging match. lol

Comment

I'm going to be using the yellow spring in mine, just like in my Forge recirc valve (they recommend you use the same colour of spring in both if you have both that is). IIRC EDS Stage 3 maps (including the 315ps one) overboost to 20psi and hold at 18psi. HTH

Comment

yellow mate. blue is the next above that and thats for hybrids and larger turbos

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJames View Post
            yellow mate. blue is the next above that and thats for hybrids and larger turbos
            Originally posted by pookievxr View Post
            I'm going to be using the yellow spring in mine, just like in my Forge recirc valve (they recommend you use the same colour of spring in both if you have both that is). IIRC EDS Stage 3 maps (including the 315ps one) overboost to 20psi and hold at 18psi. HTH
            Cheers guys. A nice simple answer to a nice simple question. Many thanks

Comment

Working...
            X